1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Crafting Mania

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Dec 21, 2018.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

[​IMG]
    Crafting Mania

Entropia Universe is excited to present Crafting Mania, a new universe-wide crafting event open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe.

Format & Rewards

Special level 3 Combobulator Blueprints can now be found in all crafting disciplines, so it doesn’t matter if you are a tailor or tools crafter or specialized in any of the other crafting disciplines, the chance to loot these special blueprints while crafting is the same.

Once you discovered one of these special blueprints you can hand it in and be rewarded with a Dominax Original Mamba Blueprint (L) with three attempts which creates an unlimited whip.

To claim the Dominax Original Mamba Blueeprint (L) reward place the level 3 Combobulated Blueprint in your storage and contact support by filing a support case in category “In-world” and “Quests and missions”, direct link http://bit.ly/2BwiZLh

Event Dates

Start: Friday, December 21 2018, 13:00 UTC
    End: Monday, January 28 2019, 13:00 UTC

Continue reading...

2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

ooh Boy a crafting event, sooo exited... MA finally realised there is more than 1 profession in game :)

Oh ok maybe not…..we try to get a BP with just 3 clicks, for a single item which if produced by a number of crafters will crash in price...

that's not an event it's a washout.
    From the company that gives Christmas gifts we have to pay to unlock

Scrooge is alive and well and lives in Sweden.....BAH HUMBUG

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Detritus

Detritus Member

Eh... I agree the event is weaksauce, but it feels like a last minute thing after everyone has been constantly bitching about crafters and miners being left out. So in that regard, at least it appears they are listening... A UL whip is definitely an odd choice of BP since who the hell uses whips anyway? If you get the BP drop and make all 3, that alone would probably flood the market lol.

Caly's xmas boxes as gifts could be seen as an attempt to extort some more money, but on the other hand they sell pretty quick for 3.5 ped each or more... so instead of a relatively useless 1 ped juklapp or whatever, you can see it as a nice 10-15 peds if you don't want to open them yourself. Just a different viewpoint.

Anyway Ark still remains the best in my opinion. Best mobs, best planet, best events, best presents, and the best people! I might be a little biased since it was my first planet but every time I leave and go exploring I realize how good we have it here.

4. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

It's a end of year money grab since mamba has max tt of over 2k... the crafted whip likely will be lowest tt value... I am glad as a level 12 tamer that more whips will be on market since I've only seen 2 mamba on auction ever....

Now maybe with high tt whips coming they can finally create some taming type iron missions as successful tames don't count as iron mission kills

5. reorgas

reorgas New Member

:banhammer3:i looted [Combobulator Blueprint]