1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Colonist Jumpsuits Now in Color

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Oct 5, 2016.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

[​IMG]
    Colonist Jumpsuits - Now in Color!

Brand new Colonist Jumpsuits are now rewarded as part of two new mission chains: one on Planet Calypso and one on Planet Arkadia!

The mission chains — which are listed as “Colonist Jumpsuit” in the Mission Tracker — are intended for new players but are open to all. Check the Daily Mission Terminals on Calypso or the IFN Challenge Terminals on Arkadia for details.

The missions are designed to aid the orientation and socialization of beginners by enabling them to share a common starter experience.

Continue reading...

2. Csaba Máté

Csaba Máté New Member

Reward!? You have to pay for your 10 pec TT jumpsuit. $25 for a colour change at stage V. Ridiculous...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Is not reward, but not ridiculous. You can choose enter or not. I think is same thing as craft and color and texture basic clothes set. I crafted and colored a lot basic clothes mixing all color level i have (until olive color). You pay for change look, is all.

4. Yoshii

Yoshii Member

Do not like at all syle of new colonist outfit for females so have no interest in upgrading mine will never wear it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. San

San Well-Known Member

Political correctness is sooo 21st century. You're in the 31st now and supposed to help breed a new colony on an alien planet. That you can choose your sex now doesn't mean it won't come at a price to want cheaper armour.

(Do I need satire tags? *gg*)

6. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

maybe they'll add a new upgrade at the end of the mission chain where you can get 'invisiale' as a color, lol.

7. wournos

wournos Active Member

I tried it on yesterday and I looked ridiculous. I have upgraded to the blue one though, just for kicks.

8. Yoshii

Yoshii Member

Was opinion that I made for me nothing to do with political correctness. Did not generalize it merely stating for me being female in my opinion my colonist outfit is butt ugly lolololol if there are females that think it pretty who want to upgrade go for it no complaint from me. Have observed many more males with upgraded outfits then females so maybe many share my opinion.

• Like Like x 1