1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celeste Quarry Booth #3

Discussion in 'Price Check' started by Snape, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Morning Folks,

I'm considering selling the #3 booth, but want to gauge the interest first and workout a reasonable price.

I've been around a long time (11 years come December in fact) and people who know myself (and SFE) or have done business with me in the past, know I'm not interested in ripping people off. I'd much rather take a reasonable price and help the new owner out than screw as much out of the deal as I can.

I originally purchased Booth #3 for 9,000 PED and I've heard/seen numbers from 16,000 to 25,000 PED thrown around recently. Additionally, the booth has double its original item points as well, so please take this into account when you reply.

So, with all that in mind, what do the community consider a fair price for the Quarry Booths atm?

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

ok so I've had a couple of offers for the booth via private channels and I've gauged that there is enough interest out there to put it on auction.

Look out in the next few days for a sales thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.