1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Celeste North 10

Discussion in 'Shops' started by Mutant Atrax Stalker, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Mutant Atrax Stalker Active Member

Hey come on by I need to sell this loot in the front shopkeeper!

Entropia 2018-08-28 15.11.12.jpg

Also plenty of other stuff!

Mostly blueprints inside :)

2. chongpha

chongpha Member

LOL, that conversation on Rookie channel. :poop:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jandre Kroeze

Jandre Kroeze Member

Pop over to number 11 next door lvl 6 & 7 and just chill out. Grab a drink by the bar lvl 7 :)

4. Mutant Atrax Stalker

It's a pretty nice setup. I DID have a bit of a laugh at you flying a pirate flag though ;)

I just have a little bar/display full of drinks, albums, mostly RT stuff on the roof. I used to have more of a bar/lounge setup. Just standing on your roof I see there's a bunch of stuff up here on the various buildings. Might be time for another tour of the roof scene just to see what's up.

There used to be a ton of different dance floors set up, but I'm not seeing much of that kind of socializing any more.

You can see what my original bar was like sometimes, if you catch the "level 7" graphic on the sign in the shop door. I'm not sure if any pics of the old stages and dance floors are still around.

Also 1 front shopkeeper of mostly loot. 1 front shopkeeper of mostly weapons/gear. 1 shopkeeper full of blueprints inside and a ton of loose prints on the tables. I'm sorting a bunch of blueprints out today I hope to refresh the shop with a bunch of QR before I leave Ark this week.

There's a couple of cheap/partial thrusters out front if someone needs one of those.

5. Jandre Kroeze

Jandre Kroeze Member

Well now you know im not some homelss bum on Ark, check out my shop janitors Closet Sanctuary Cove TP :)

6. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Well I sort of randomly flew off. Too randomly I had to come back for armor.

Before I left though I put a ton of arkadian BPs in my shop from old times of crafting components and textures. Current prices are loosely related to existing markets but nobody seems to be grinding this stuff any more so whenever I get back over there I'll probably replace most of those with more common BPs that have some QR on them.