1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carshow Over Celeste Harbor

Discussion in 'Tailoring, Coloring & Textures' started by Mutant Atrax Stalker, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Mutant Atrax Stalker

Mutant Atrax Stalker Active Member

:eek:I rushed around this week, hunted like mad clicked like crazy. I still had to buy some outrageously marked up textures, but here's the (well worth it) result:

[​IMG]

As soon as I saw the new Jori texture in a preview, I knew i was doing a sleipnir. Tiarak was a given i think everyone has been eagerly awaiting this one, based on the leathers already in game. So, here's a closeup:

[​IMG]

I had seen the Tiarak on someone else's ship, and then, there's the guppy that gave me a pretty good idea of what to expect. I was pretty sure i would like the look so i made sure to round up plenty of texture. I had never had a pitbull, so i thought i could also do a tiarak and jori pitbull. That didn't work out, but it all came together OK. I haven't had a valkyrie since i wore my first one out in rig PVP and I've been wanting one again. For this i grabbed a MK2:

[​IMG]

I think those turned out pretty well. I'm ecstatic, actually :eek:

Since I couldn't do the pitbull like i wanted to, i had some extra textures, and while i was thinking about clothes i remembered that I had a heli in storage. I don't really like the gungir, I got a BP crafting once and that's the only reason that I have one.

I put it in for a preview, and it looked so good that I had to do it. The gungir doesn't have any darkening or other effect on it's highlight fields so the jori stands out really well:

[​IMG]

I'm so happy i decided to do photos and a forum post :cool:

You can see more photos, the (tiarak only) pitbull, and more shots of the (temporary?) photoshoot location in my gallery if you like.

I've seen some other stuff that's really nice, both in-game and here in the forum. The new textures are great, let's hope the rest are all here tomorrow! These textures are definitely going to change the look of the entire EU.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Wow, they look fantastic!

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Dude.. I am definitely doing some vehicles in the future. Those things look awesome. :D

4. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

That is some seriously classy "paint"work you've got there. Well done indeed.