1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carabok Competition - 016

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Samuel Sam Robet, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

The Results are IN!

[TABLE="class: grid, width: 500, align: left"]

1st Place
    System - 30

2nd Place
    Kappy - 29 PAID

3rd Place
    Master Suzuki-29
    [/TABLE]

Random Prize winner this week: System! Corvus armor part

I will be on planet arkadia for a few hours, please pm me in game to recieve your prize. If you are still pending prize from last week, I am just waiting for your pm :)

There will be just 1 carabok event left, and its quite the finale! There are prizes for the top 6 including 3 random armor parts! Check out below to compete!

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?5702-Carabok-Competition-017-(3-week-Christmas-break-bonus!)

2. Samuel Sam Robet

still on arkadia please contact me asap as I need to go back to calypso tonight.

3. Samuel Sam Robet

left to calypso. I will be on calypso for the next 3 weeks (well actualy going on vacation, so I will be logged off on calypso hehe). You can pick up your prizes on calypso, if not see you in 3 weeks! Be sure to check out our 3 week event! Will be the last carabok competition I host. Your chance to win some great prizes! Top 6 are winners!!! and 3 armor parts to give out!