1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't re-enter instance after internet outage of ~20 minutes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mad Mike, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Mad Mike

Mad Mike New Member

Hi all,

I recently did a few Key-Instances solo. One of the latest ones, Key 8, was abortet due to an ~20 minutes internet outage on my side. After trying to re-enter the instance after ~20 minutes, I was told that I can not re-enter as I do not have a Key in my inventory. I opened a support-case within Entropia-Support and I was told:

Code:
    Protokoll für Supportfall 266749

[I]2013-09-18 20:24      Entropia Universe-Support:

Hi Mad Mike,

Thank you for contacting us. This instances have a 10 minute limit once you leave the instance. If the time limit has exceeded is not possible to go back. We're sorry for this unfortunate event.

Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support

[/I]
    @Arkadia-Staff: Maybe re-think this time-limit and/or inform people that there is such a limit or increase this time limit?

Please have a look into my case and check if you can at least compensate me with a new key with full TT value? I have spend 300-400ped already on ammo, so you don't lose and I play the instance again anyway, so it's a win-win situation, isn't it? :)

@Others: Please be aware that there is a 10 minutes time limit when you leave the instance for whatever reason!

Thank for the time & keep up the good work on Arkadia!!
    Mike

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Did you check to see if you had been compensated for the ammo you spent? In the past, you would get this compensation auto(or perhaps it was TT value of loot "so far". Check your ped flow center to see if it's there.

It would be sad if MA no longer gives this compensation due to lost connection while in an instance.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

The time limit is there so that the instance server doesn't fill up with empty instances, as it can only handle so many at one time (at least this is the way it's been explained to me).

Depending on the reason for your disconnection, you may or may not get compensated. If the problem was your end then I don't know if you'll get anything back.

For what it is worth, I have a bunch of keys in my storage and if I have an 8, you are welcome to have it. It may not replace what you have lost, but you never know, it might be a lucky one!

I'll have a look when I get a chance and let you know.