1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can by any chance Ark Staff make the Nights a little brighter?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Strash, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I'll be sure to NOT get my eyes dilated that day... ;)

Thanks for response DD.

2. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

I thought they'd already brightened night up.

3. Strash

Strash Member

Thanks alot just slightly brighter would be nice.... but i will respond to people who 'agree' instead of say anything...... I think it's more sheep syndrome... since you gave them a 'responsibility'. just a observation. Obviously some areas are really bad and some are ok.. but there are more bad areas then not..... anyways thanks for this hope the brighten up helps :)

4. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Thanks A-team! That's the balance I want. Able to see but still feeling like nighttime. And thanks for fixing the jori issue too, was a real problem at times... thought it was just my graphics settings :)

5. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Now that the update has come and gone, I think the night may be a bit too bright.. And I know I'm not the only who thinks so.. Increasing light about half as much a you did would have been plenty, I think. :)

I'll be fine if it doesn't happen, of course. But it was a bit more than I was expecting.

6. Prosha

Prosha Member

Well, my nights are still pitch dark. I'm at low graphics though. And I can't change gamma because of this.

7. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I think it's a good balance. On high, it's fairly bright, on low it's still fairly dark, though brighter than before. If they can figure out how to make all graphics modes more uniform, great... but tbh I think this issue should be pretty low priority since they'll only be able to please at most 50% of the people no matter how bright they make the nights.