1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Called it right again!!!

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by Cyborg Bill, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Why are you so against Limited gear? Would you rather two or three people get special weapons and everyone else is out of luck? Would you rather flood the market with UL stuff that people don't give up because it never breaks? Limited is good for the economy. I see nothing negative with Limited.. Sure you have to replace it.. But it's essentially the same as repairing a UL gun.. You just pay a player the PED instead of the repair terminal..

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I know the question wasn't posed to me but I see UL gear as good for me personally while L gear as good for the economy. I have a number of UL weapons that I use regularly and the only peds I spend outside of repair and ammo are for enhancers. So I only have limited impact on the demand for crafted goods. Which possibly effects the MU I am able to get on my loot. Since coming to Arkadia I have made a concious to use more L weapons to stimulate demand and help get the economy going. Now many of the Arkadian L weapons are quite eco despite current high MU. Even so it costs me more to hunt using the various weapons compared to my tiered UL H400. But I hope in the long term the benefit is there in getting my peds to cycle through other players.

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

That's different. Using a UL item you've already got because it's more eco.... Vs not using L ever because you think it's bad for the whole game and the economy at large.

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Again we are getting away from the original topic of this thread.

Rick. I am going to ask you to NOT focus on various examples given and try to look at the over all picture of this new system and how it could effect the game down the road. If you wish to focus on examples given out of courtesy to answer individual posts not pertaining to the potential effects of the new "Item Mall" please bring them up in a new thread. That or PM me and we can discuss it that way so to not side track the thread.

5. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

One suggestion for keeping a thread on topic: use a meaningful title.

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Ok it seems there is only two people continuing to press buttons here and this is going nowhere.

Its funny how someone posts opinions and they get reprimanded for being to the point yet the childish bullshit taunting goes on unchecked. Go ahead and close this before I let loose and get really belligerent and ream someone a new one.

7. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Closed as per OPs request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.