1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Minerals and Enmatter, and Residue

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Samuel Sam Robet, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

I am currently seeking Verda and Edres. I am willing to pay the weekly MU on either minus 1%. Please contact me and sell your Verda and Edres!

I will update this thread and bump it as I need more minerals and enmatter. I will always be on the looking for minerals and enmatter as I am a crafter of Arkadia weapons!

I will also be buying any metal or energy residue for 105%!

2. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hey, since you're new to Arkadia, I thought I'd give you a heads up about the MU window. The daily/weekly/monthly markup numbers are not specific to Arkadia. They also average in the auctions on Calypso and the other planets, and usually that means it mainly reflects the caly market. For items that are only auctioned on Ark, you'll see the real Ark MV. In other words, don't automatically go by the number in the MU window unless you know these items are only traded on Arkadia. :)

Right now Veda and Edres are in really short supply...

3. Samuel Sam Robet

Samuel Sam Robet Active Member Pro Users

Thank you for the information. I will def try to understand the pricing here on Arkadia as I spend my time on Arkadia.