1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Halix Tails

Discussion in 'Buying' started by KikkiJikki, Apr 16, 2013.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm looking to buy halix tails so I can start offering Rage 15 amps for sale.

However current auction prices are a little steep. Common price being asked is 5000% or 1 ped per tail. I need 5 per click, so working on an average of 3 clicks per success that's 15 ped or 23% of amp TT (65 ped) in additional cost to craft.

If I could get the tails for 2000% or 40 pec each, that would reduce the tail's contribution to average cost to craft down to 10% which gives me some chance of selling the amps at a reasonable price without losing money.

If you are able to sell your halix tails for 5k%, then gz and good luck to you but if you are finding they are slipping right thru auction then contact me and hopefully we can agree on a price that works for both of us.

2. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

I've been camping halix almost exclusively and I've got maybe 1-2 tails in total. The drop rate on the young - prowler is quite low.

3. KikkiJikki

Yeah all these new parts are a but too rare considering the impact on the ability to craft the new bps. That rareness contributes to the insane MU on auction. With the low tt value and the small number looted, even listing at minimum price of 1 ped puts the MU up very high. I am hoping this will be addressed in the next partner update.

@snape, what was broken that needed to be fixed?

4. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

I have 2 Halix tails lying in my storage.. Saving them up for now.. Which might take a while seeing it took somewhere between 4-5k kills for the 2nd to drop.. Would camp more Halix, but MA kinda raped my pedcard.. But I will deffo think of you Kikki.. <3

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

You were asking for Halix Tails in the title and then halix nails in the body

6. KikkiJikki

still looking for these. need 100 or so....

7. Bandido

Bandido Member

I believe I have some of them tails. will check when in game

8. KikkiJikki

9. Spike Black

Spike Black Active Member

I've got a feeling that tails only drop from the high maturities, I've still only got the single tail from young to providers.

10. KikkiJikki

I've been hunting high mat. 2 tails from 400 kills. only 98 more or so needed...