1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Calypso Land Deeds!

Discussion in 'Buying' started by ShoeLace, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ShoeLace

ShoeLace New Member

Hi All,

I will be buying 5 Calypso Land Deeds @ 990 each.

Hit me up at djgrif@gmail.com as I am not ingame 24/7 and I will come on EU or reply you.

Cheers.

2. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Seriously?
    Not to off topic your post buy wtf don't you just buy a 5 pack at auction?

I mean I know thru here you'll be getting that whopping 50 peds discount on a 5k ped purchase, but....

5 bux is 5 bux I guess.
    Cha-ching...
    :/

Bump it, Run....

Tippin'

3. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

That's what I keep telling him.. :p

4. ShoeLace

ShoeLace New Member

Sorry for the delay.

aj502, I am clearly doing others a favor if they want to liquidate their shares by buying close to the normal buy price, 1000. Furthermore if the price of my buy price is 990 compared to 1000, the actual ROI of my shares will increase in % as the ROI is calculated over an assumed 1000.

Now clearly, you are abit nignag about why I would like to buy at a lower price. But my question to you would be: why buy a Pixie Set TT+20 off aucts if there are people selling on the streets for TT+10. Same logic really.

Post Bump People. I am still buying and kicking. :) Hit me up. [Novel Shoe Lace]

5. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Nah, not meant to nitpick ya.
    Just seems kind of, forgive the bluntness, cheap. If I wanted 5 deeds, I don't think I'd be worrying about a measly 50 ped discount.

Bumpz0rz for you tho!
    ;)

Tippin'
    P.S. There are several good reasons to buy a Pixie for +20 rather than +10 that cannot apply to CLDs. ;)