1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Ban-hammer

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Mordrell, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Buying a ban-hammer... tt+my first born:p

2. Mordrell

3. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

will be hard to get ...i think Snape´s is Unique :cool:

4. Mordrell

hehe :) ... maybe can do item copy????

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Unfortunately the BanHammer(TM) is DNA-coded, so it won't work for anyone except me.

However, we could ask the IFN Science Division (Boffins!!!11one) to conduct some research into making a BanHammer (L)...You never know, maybe they'll discover some ancient Arkadian technology that will let them do it?

If that's the case, then TT+naming-your-first-born-after-me will be enough payment ;)

6. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Wait ... how did the IFN Science Division get mixed up with the Boffins? :huh:

Those beautiful creatures are a genetically-created human species and work with Vida and her scientists at the Cyrene Skylabs. Is IFN infiltrating the Skylabs and stealing the Boffins?

If so, then I'm guessing that only the males were targeted because they are more technology-focused, while the females are more warrior-like and will kick your ass if you attempt to displace them.

My Dear Mordrell ... be careful in whom you trust regarding acquiring a BanHammer, because those Boffins are very loyal and only take commands from their owners. It might be best to keep your eyes open for stray Boffins on Arkadia and latch onto one of your own - that way you can rest assured that the product you will be getting will be of the highest quality, because the Boffins take your idea and develop them to perfection.

Just so you can distinguish the males from the females and won't get your ass handed to you, here are pics:

Approach cautiously if you see one, and make sure they see that you are friendly. Not sure what Snape's intentions are, but if he ends up owning one of these, the BanHammer may already be in play, and you don't want any surprises.

*This may call for a new Covert Ops mission.* :p

7. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

LOL, yeah, a few of us have those (L) versions already Snape (Hermoine runs and hides in the corner).

Love the cartoon Mordrell, lekker :)

8. Mordrell

Maybe I can get a black market version then... BanHammer smuggler edition ;D