1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying arkadian blue prints

Discussion in 'Buying' started by anthonymorris, Feb 25, 2012.

1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Hello everyone I would like to say thank you to all who have helped me get the bps I have.

Now, what I’m looking for is Arkadian ONLY blueprints. I would love some of the uber rare ones but i have plans for my peds so i'm limited to lower level ones atm. What I do need is the entire basic bps in all books except the components book I have all of them.

I would be willing to give you a fair price for your bps, I would also be willing to buy in bulk as I did with my components book.

You can PM me or I’m in the quarry alot.

Thank you and have a blessed day.

2. anthonymorris

bump for some BP's anyone have any?

3. anthonymorris

bump no one has any extra bps?

4. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Personally, I'm still collecting them :)

5. anthonymorris

lol well if you would like to bp share i'm willing to do that lol just looking for arkadian bps it seems those who have them do not craft them...... well the armor bps anyway alot of weapon bps out but armor and stuff i dont see much of

6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

The problem with armour is it is hard to sell in auction, and it fills up a lot of item points in a shop. But you can buy at SFE and a few other outlets (including my CN1 shop).

7. anthonymorris

ooo you have armor bps in your shop? i thought i just looked maybe i missed them lol

8. KikkiJikki

lol not bps. armour

9. anthonymorris

ooooo i just tped to your shop lol no im looking for bps i have armor and alot of it im just looking for arkadian bps

10. TimUnleashed

Thanks KJ :)

Anthony, what I think KJ was saying is that we sell armour, thus we DO have the BPs, thus they exist. But they're not for sale as they're the cornerstone of our service!

You're right though, they don't show up much. It took a fair bit of commitment for us to get the ones we now have. Keep looking, they'll pop up every now and then.

11. anthonymorris

lol yeah i tped to the shop to see if i over looked something lol but yeah i figured it will take time but if there is anyone who is not crafting them and wanted to sale them i would be willing to buy them lol. but if ya guys ever want to rent them out just let me know lol i will put good qr on them :cool:

12. anthonymorris

well im still looking for any arkadian bps

13. anthonymorris

ok last update on the looking for bps because it seems those who have them are not crafting them nor do they want to sale them????? i guess its back to caly bps. really truely sucks because i would rather stinulate arkadian eco then do it on caly. but it is what is it.

14. KikkiJikki

I see arkadian bps in auction quite frequently. I also see walls of bps in chili's shop. Not sure if they are the ones you are after but it's simply not true that people are neither crafting or selling arkadian bps.

15. TimUnleashed

I agree with KJ. I use the BPs I have too.

16. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Every time i get a duplex BP I place them in auction for you and other to grap

17. anthonymorris

Kikki, yes i see chili has bps in the shop and i have checked them out and even bought a few but my point is most that you find are (L) bps. and as far as ppl selling the bps i find very few in the AH for a reasonable price. I think over 50+ped for corvus is simply to much to pay for a single bp with no qr on it at all. I very rarely see any Arkadian armor on the AH. The proof is in the pudding Look up the sales and the mu stats.

I'm not here to debate the issue i would like to help grow the eco on Arkadia but w/o any bps to craft and sell how do you expect to stimulate the eco? And yes i know we have weapons, texture,furniture ect bps and ppl are crafting them and selling them but what we lack is Armor i dont know how many people i have come across that were like what kind of armor is that (meaning my canis) and i tell them and they are like wow i would like one of them.

Yquem i see you listing bps so yes there is some bps out there but most for sale are (L) and if you happen to run into a (UL) bp they want crazy ped for a bp w/o any QR. i would expect to pay more for a bp with QR, but there are very few on the AH i have looked and the ones there are crazy, stupidly priced. Like 50+ ped for a corvus with no QR..... really? I would expect to spend more for a higher lvl bp but 50+ ped is is asking a little much for such a low lvl bp.

18. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

As long as the drop rate is that low - price will stay at +50

19. anthonymorris

agreeded

20. TimUnleashed

Anthony, I gotta admit I'm scratching my head here. It seems to me you want to have your cake and eat it too. An admirable goal, but I'm not convinced you can simply expect it to be easy to achieve.

I see it the other way around actually: with BPs of little or no value, how do you expect to stimulate the eco?

If the BPs you seek were common enough that they had hardly any value (as you seem to require), then everyone would have one. Then what would be the motivation for a crafter to bother crafting and selling the the product when anyone could craft their own? It would destroy any markup on the crafted products. That would destroy a profession that underpins the economy.

There are two sides to this coin: supply AND demand. The supply of BPs is something that is not necessarily perfect or correct at the moment, but it MUST have a limit if the economy in Entropia is to function. With such a limit comes value. To get rid of the value (so you can buy that Corvus BP for under 50 ped (incidentally far less than what SFE paid to make sure we could secure the whole set of these BPs that we consider highly valuable for our business)) means increasing the supply to a level where it would undermine the economy.

That's my take on it anyway.

I might be wrong and my thinking might not incorporate a complete understanding of how to balance an Entropian economy, which I have no doubt is horrendously complicated.

One thing I'm confident of though: if you want these blueprints as bad as you clearly do, then I think you should be prepared to accept that they have value. If you want to help the Arkadian economy as you clearly do (and I encourage you to do whatever you can to achieve that!) then you should be prepared to accept that the elements that make up the economy are valuable things indeed. If you want to be one of the cogs in that machine, then you should be prepared to accept that you will have value, and to invest in yourself having that value.

Also, for what it's worth, from my perspective the QR of an UL Corvus BP is almost completely irrelevant compared to the fact that I either have one or don't have one (at least in part because not having one means in part that our ability to supply Corvus is then limited to our ability to maintain a valid stock of L BPs, which involves paying markup for them if you don't loot enough of them). Literally, when I bought Corvus BPs I didn't even look at the QR.

I think the A-Team has got one thing right in that if you can't get hold of the UL BPs you seek, at least you can still get hold of a L one. That's a gift, and it gives you options. It keeps the UL BP holders honest too.

• Like Like x 1