1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying 2x CAP 101 Arctic

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Heartless, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Heartless

Heartless Member

I live on Arkadia. Looking for someone to supply these potentially on a regular basis at a good price.

IGN Cyago Heartless Silentstar

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Pretty sure KikkiJikki can help you out there matey...I'm sure he'll be along to post shortly or you can contact him via his profile

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Actually we already talked in game. I dont have the bp.

4. Snape

Damn, neither do we. Maybe Chilix has one to help this guy? We have the 202-Arctic though....

5. KikkiJikki

Alexander Buck Wyld discovered the BP back in March but he's not on my list of contacts.

6. Snape

I'll try to get hold of him to see if he's willing to sell the BP or help out Heartless himself.

7. KikkiJikki

Offer him Arkoins Jim

8. Snape

LOL why not, i have millions of the damn things...

9. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I talked to Chilix yesterday and he doesn't have the BP either.

It would be great if Buck or whoever who DOES have the BP could either sell it or start crafting these guns on a regular basis. It's really not fair to hang onto a BP like that and not produce them. Attach the cheap A103 and it's the best all-around pistol with great dps and eco for the TT+1 level.

Edit: For the newbies reading this thread, I should mention that by "TT+1" above I mean to say that the Cap-101 Arctic is the level directly above the TT guns (ignoring Cap-101 (L) for now), I don't mean the price is going to be "TT + 1". L guns are priced in terms of % MU, so 125% for instance.

10. KikkiJikki

Someone is following up with Buck to see if he still has it, is willing to sell etc. Stay tuned.

11. Fallen

Fallen Member

wouldnt a easier option for heartless be the p4a(L)? its readily available, its disadvantage is 5m less range and a high TT, but it has 2.5 more dps, and if i did my back of the envelope calc right then even if the cap-101 is sold at cost the eco is the same. if i am correct then using the p4a would save heartless more than 50% in markup on his gun. i know that at his level its only a couple of ped per gun he is saving but the principle is important for later on, and hes going to have to be finding a couple of ped more markup in his loot to cover this extra markup.
    i hope i have not gone too off topic in a trading thread but it seemed to have already strayed a little and i told myself it was ok because we had all been trying to be helpful to heartless.
    so if the BP isnt readily available and heartless does want a gun now he could do worse than look at the p4a(L) (on caly auction)

12. Neil

P4a L is about the same eco, though IIRC it's not readily available on Ark (and not that plentiful on Caly auction either). The skill requirements are higher for that gun, and that's one reason I do prefer the cap-101 arctic.

13. KikkiJikki

Good point Neil. Fomr ingame conversation I think it will be a little while before OPs profession level will allow efficient use of the P4A

14. Neil

I see a bunch of these on auction now at 120%... which is a great price for this beauty. Thanks Buck!

+rep if I can find your account :)

15. Heartless

Heartless Member

Hey, guys. A little update: I bought a bunch of these from Buck personally and I'm pretty close to being able to use them. Thanks to all of you for being so kind and helpful to me. The help is always appreciated :)