1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hunting Bug: Riptors getting stuck in trees!

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Few Scars, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Dev team

Can you please have a look at this continual issue of Riptors getting stuck in trees and becoming Unreachable. It is becoming quite frustrating having taken a Riptor down to 50% and have it get stuck in a tree permanently and then become unreachable. For me this is happening with the Cat 3 spawn of Riptor Stalkers/Prowlers/Old Alphas south of Falcon Digsite.
    Losing a lot of ammo on these stuck Riptors.

Cheers
    Bjorn

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

And of course, to go close enough to allow them to hit u and break the unreachable status you have to put yourself within agro range of several others. This either leads to death or additional expense in armour decay and fapping.

3. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

4. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

This is issue with any area that has a hollow object, rock, tree etc. easy fix is make them not solid from inside out so that things inside them can slip out unhindered I know calypso had to do that witha bunch of rocks that all the suma were trap inside

5. Sirhc

Sirhc Member

Had it happen to me a couple times. I just get close to the tree and drag the health bar so it can be looted. Don't forget to drag that health bar I've lost far to many a loot in mountains and rocks because the mob fell weird.

6. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Guys,

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I will take a look @ what can be done to solve this problem hopefully for the next partner update.

Regards,

Chris