1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion BP's Drop from Missions

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by RexDameon, Oct 25, 2011.

1. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

Just an idea but could we instead of trying to randomly loot bp's and getting "shared" bp's have BP's as repeatable Mission rewards.

I dont know getting a Oro Texture BP as a reward for killing 200 Oro's makes sense to me. And here's another idea why not have ALL the materials drop from Oro Loot also. That way a newbie would actually feel like a point of just keeping his loot and crafting it.You could make them limited attempts too so people would still have to do the missions to produce them.

But i'd like to see many more missions in Arkadia and i think BP's would be great rewards and the mobs or activities you have to do generate also the materials you need. It would give people a sense of purpose to hunting and mining and doing missions.

2. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Limited blueprints as rewards for matching IFN missions wouldnt be such a bad idea in my world.. :) But I know they've worked their asses off to be allowed to get skill rewards matching those of calypso's standards, so I dont see it happen, sadly.. but yeah.. the ratio between shared bp drops and Ark bp drops are too high to the shared side.. it was the same with the attachments back in the days i remember.. maybe its time for the A-team to make a little call to MA again..