1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bounty not Loot?

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by AdeW, May 20, 2011.

1. AdeW

AdeW Active Member

Just a thought, but to me it has always seemed somewhat bizarre that a creature would carry loot with it.

However, a 'Government Bounty' associated with a creature is much more believable.

So how about changing from ".....carried no loot" to "....no Bounty allocated" or similar?

2. dude

dude Active Member

Nice idea in fact great idea. I think that MindArk may own the scripting rights and may not be able to change the mob scripting for each specific planet. Still if they could it would be a real nice fit for Arkadia and the Oratan

3. XeroX

XeroX Active Member Pro Users

I think the bounty will come from missions. :) As an addition to the loot. :p Ofc we don't know how many missions there will be on launch day... but we know now that there will be at least one and I highly doubt it stays at that. xD Would be strange to get used to the system and then only implement one. :D

4. Karmic Natures

Karmic Natures Member

I have actually always thought of things in this manner, it makes a lot more sense that you get bounties for killing, rather than actually pulling a marber out of a rippersnapper.