1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Bots farm to ban

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HaKuRa, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Active Member

Hi ! First of all i want to say that i already made a ticket support at MA but, i'm not sure they gonna be as reactive as you guys are. I want also to say congratulation because you're the best active planet.

So,

At this pos in arkadia : [15796, 25721, 420] (courgageous Firebase Academy) are 2 bots sweating on carabok. (They are bots at 100% sure, evry actions is mechanic and repetitiv at the exact same interval.) So i came here like 2 week ago, and i come back they're still here. I have no idea if someone already had report them, but please go check it out and ban those bots who destroy our economic system... So right at the moment is just one bot who is on, the name is : {Removed}.

2. HaKuRa

HaKuRa Active Member

Perfect

So already few hours after, Lars look into this. I really want to say "bravo" to the arkadian team who is doing excellent work.:cool:

3. Cly

Cly Active Member

As a note, I am currently standing at 14975, 15575 and believe I have someone with the same feature: bot carabok sweating.

I have his name as well, but no Ark staff show as online. If you're interested, drop me a message or appear online :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. John Strike X3

John Strike X3 Member

By them i mean botters. Ty Mischief for heads up, also after 3 hours while i uploaded and converted video person is still there (Dependable Firebase Academy) [26946, 25223, 459]

5. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

please contact us directly instead of posting on open forum accusations against another player, I lock this thread as it's a necro post as well so if you want to discuss the topic please create a new thread but before read the Forum Rules so you are sure you follow them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.