1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bokol Lumber Plate

Discussion in 'Resources' started by GAMBLE, Jul 4, 2013.

1. GAMBLE

GAMBLE Member

killed a few of these and looted this today none ever sold Was just wondering what bp it is used in?? It is an Animal part so im sure is used in crafting. Would guess it is for some type of plates as it says in description that it is an armoured plate. View attachment 7739

2. SLD

SLD Member

I got the discovery hof for this item like 2 weeks ago. Posted the 2 stack that I had on AH, but it went a whole week without selling. Someone else had looted one that same day, and posted at same MU I had set, obviously theirs didn't sell either. Seems to be a pretty rare drop, I had looted only 2 after well over a 1000 kills that day. So I hope the BP that uses it doesn't call for a large amount, will be hard to collect alot I think. Someone with more info (or the BP) should post here and let us know what we should do with this thing. :D

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Bob the Builder has nothing on it so you might be looking at TT food. Perhaps worth holding onto for a little while just in case.

4. GAMBLE

GAMBLE Member

well I guess bp hasent dropped yet, I see some new BP's for armour plates coming soon :)