1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beauty Services on Arkadia - Angels of Arkadia

Discussion in 'Services' started by anthonymorris, Dec 11, 2013.

1. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

Angels of Arkadia

Was the First full service beauty shop to open on Arkadia, we are conveniently located at Celeste Harbor TP shop # 2. We do body sculpting, face sculpting, haircuts & colors our prices are fairly priced so everyone can afford to have beauty applied to their avatars.

We offer discounts when you do multiple procedures so if you are ever in need of a nip & tuck just give me a shout. Or just find me in the quarry to get your beautician needs taken care of.
    So don’t delay, come get your beauty needs done today. I may not be the most Uber beautician in the EU but I’m active and very affordable and skill daily to help increase what I cannot do now.

I buy all beauty supplies for a reasonable price this is how I am able to offer my services at such great prices. My main port of operation is on Arkadia but I also have 2 full service shops on calypso, so I can come to you if it is more convenient for you.

So if you can answer yes to any of these questions we can help;

Have you ever wanted to make your hair match your mood or outfit? We can help!!

Are you just looking for a new style for the new holiday? We can help!!

Need to just upgrade your look? We can help!!

Look like an allophyl or a Boorum or even as bad as these guys
    ? We can help

So stop by

side note:
    **if you are looking to get into the beauty business I have a fully equipped shop I would be willing to sell, this would be a complete turnkey operation with all equipment/tools you need furniture to decorate with and even the materials. So, if interested contact me in game. once this is sold will delete this **

2. anthonymorris

Come check out this Great service

3. wournos

wournos Active Member

I'm looking for a new hairstyle and possibly a colour change (depends on colours available). I have added you as friend and will try to seek you out when I am online.

4. anthonymorris

Great and ty we can do a large selection of colors I'm sure we can help you out