1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Banned from PCF, what do i do now?

Discussion in 'About Arkadia Forums' started by Saltkin, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

Hello,

Today i was browsing pcf like i been doing for some months. Suddenly i'm banned because of a duplicate account. A friend at work also plays entropia and i think this might have conflict.
    However when you are banned from planetcalypsoforum there is absolutely no way of contacting a moderator. I try make a new account and make a topic explaining situation but it won't let me.

I need access to PCF because it is my main contact point for events where travel through space for large groups is needed.

2. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

Obviously my second created account on pcf also get banned for duplicate.. There is no way for me to contact any moderator :( is there anyone who can get a story from a planetcalypso moderator? i have some threads running there and also trades :S
    How can they just do this... ?

3. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

1. You may try to contact a moderator in-game (think most have their avatar names mentioned).
    2. You can use the contact feature on PCF (bottom of page, Contact US, or directly click here).
    3. Alternatively, if you really want to pass a story, I guess I (or someone else) can post if there for you.

But in all truth, I doubt they would ban anyone without being quite positive of the reasons, so think your best bet would be to be honest with whatever explanations you decide to give.

4. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

well the explanation is very simple i suppose, my friend is bugging me to start playing entropia for years and after a while i decide to take it on. We both work at the same company and i got banned after i logged in at work today. Which i have been doing for the past 2-3 days.
    Maybe my friend also logs in at work and i end up getting the ban.

However this is strange because my friend is on vacation for the upcoming 2 weeks so there is no way we could be logged in at the company at the same time.

5. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

I wrote on the contact us page, but the page is not coded correctly i cannot actually send my message. :S

Attached Files:

• dus.jpg
      dus.jpg
      File size:
      359.3 KB
      Views:
  6. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Try contacting Serica in game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

Sorry to ask, but do you maybe know Serica full name ingame? :p i am currently still at work so can't really look ingame. But i am sure i will find 20 serica's :D

8. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm not logged in at the moment. If you browse PCF (as guest) you will be able to check Serica's avatar details in her profile.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

ahh very smart i will try this, thanks Kikki :p.. btw nice shops on arkadia

10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I wouldn't advise that, as that is contravening a forum rule in itself (Rule 3.9 to be exact)

Saltkin, if you don't get any joy, I can try back channel contact with a couple of people.....however, I'm not around in game or the forum as much as I used to be so don't rely on it being quick.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

I have sent Serica a message with the link to this thread. Hope that helps resolve things for you.

Merry Christmas to one and all

• Like Like x 1
  12. San

San Well-Known Member

Edit: Granny beat me by seconds. Good ludk!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Saltkin

Saltkin Member

Thanks for information everyone i really appreciate all assistance.
    I have added Serica ingame and sent message explaining situation and link to this topic.

All to do now is read arkadiaforum more to make up for lost pcf time :D
    Will keep topic updated on progress

• Like Like x 1