1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RSS Feed Avatar-System-Update

Discussion in 'Entropia Release Notes' started by ArkadiaBot, Aug 30, 2013.

1. ArkadiaBot

ArkadiaBot Bringer of News PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

[h=3]Avatar System Update[/h] The ability to enter the avatar creation room an unlimited number of times will be disabled on Monday, Feb. 11, at 0800 UTC. After the change, each account will be permitted one final entry to the avatar creation room.
    Any avatars who happen to be in the avatar creation room when the change is made will not be offered any further entries.
    Makeup masks created during the avatar creation process will be issued after leaving the avatar creation room any time after the deadline on Monday morning.
    We have already seen some amazing looking avatars created during the past week, and look forward to seeing even more next week.
    Also, don't forget to submit your screenshots in the Before & After Competition, the deadline for submissions is tomorrow!

Originally posted here...

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Snape, I think you have been hacked! Better call the dude you posts this stuff.

3. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Don't worry, we haven't been hacked. I just got ArkadiaBot to work properly by threatening its oily bits with a blowtorch ;)

4. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

DONT do that to mentally deficient low brain celled people like me. I read that.. saw the date and wondered which way in time I went.. forward or backwards... Wasn't sure whether to yawn n stretch like Rip Van Winkle when I woke up or to freak out n go Oh shit cause I missed a TON of important appointments.