1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Auction Orders or Craft? Some advice please?

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by miteke, Jun 17, 2013.

1. miteke

miteke Member

I'd like to get an E-Amp 11. Can you use the order interface to do that at the auction terminal. I don't understand how to use it. If that is not what it is for, can I try to get someone to craft it for me using this forum section, or is there a trade section?

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

you can order it through the order section but would be cheaper to ask in Quarry, as it cost 1ped/day to place an order

another question tho, why do you want that one and not HotFoot Amps or Omegaton A102 if you are after 7dmg which is more eco

3. miteke

miteke Member

Well, I'm putting it on a TT rifle. It only does 4-8 so I'm using the smallest e-amp. Is that bad? What would you suggest for level 7? Should I lose my old trusty TT rifle?

4. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Never use an e-amp unless you want to amp a weapon up for pvp usage.

Also you can only amp up to 50% of a weapons base dmg, so the maximum you can add to your tt weapon is +4. The tt weapon is fine for any mob you need to tackle at your lvl, paring it with an a101 amp will give you the best results if your willing to make the investment... if not the L hotfoot equivalent will work as well.

Your mentor should be able to explain all this to you however, if you do not have a mentor yet or if he/she is useless contact me anytime with the ingame registry or on the forum if you have questions. Mordrell Baas WHAT

5. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

For an weapon that max damage of 8, I think the E-amp11 is too big. Amps increase max damage by at most 50% so ideally you want one that does 4 damage. Omegatron A101 only adds 3 damage but it is unlimited and very eco. It also has high MU (not sure of the exact prices these days but say > +100 PED). A cheaper alternative is Hotfoot5. Its the most eco of the L amps in that damage range (depending on the MU you pay) and readily available on Arkadia. For example it is stocked on all of my shops. Regards, KikkiJikki

6. Jenny ferr

nvm already answered

7. miteke

miteke Member

The TT rifle does 4-8 damage. I used the hotfoot 5 amp and it worked great, but hate repeatedly paying markup for limited items and the bother of having to buy a new one when it runs out. I prefer unlimited though it looks like the unlimited amps with decent eco are all pricey (and all Omegatron). I was confused though. I thought the E-Amp 11 boosted by 4 damage, but I see it actually boosts by 7. That would not work. The Omegatron A101 has a huge (and I mean HUGE if entropedia is right) markup as far as I can tell.

8. Jenny ferr

E-amp11 will amp your gun by 4 but you will still pay for the full 7dmg it can do = super uneco

And entropedia is slightly low on the A101 amp mu today last I checked it was ~+130-140, and bother about buying new L ones I know what you mean but as Kikki said he stocks these things so take a look at his locations

9. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

I agree! made an e-amp 11 for kicks and it is super uneco. If you still insist, I would make you one to skills, no fee, just bring me the mats. Sometimes you learn by losing. I will also work with you with the same offer on any amp I have a bp for. Currently have Roadie Blp Amp and Shear50, but both are L. Have bp's for SHEAR 40,50,60 AND 70, love to make them for you for mats and bp cost, since the bp is L as well.

Good luck,
    -hip