1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch This (AUCTION CLOSED) Item 006: Alienware X51 Desktop: Gold Rush Arkoin Auction 2012

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by Cyrus, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I know who Hawkwing is and I can vouch that this is a legit bid by him. Rule 7 is just there to be helpful to other bidders so they know who they are bidding against. Don't forget that at the end Ark Studios will verify the identity of people with MA records in order to make sure its not someone using an alt account. If it did turn out that way, I can assure people that the BanHammer would be swift in following.

2. Lucky_A

Lucky_A Member

LOL - thx Snape & Chill for enlightnment ... I did not knew who Hawking was and seeing a no-ava-name account with 1 post ever raised some Qs in my noobish mind :p ... like how can MA/Ark Studios can verify such an account without ava name :D

3. Snape

Don't worry Lucky_A, your concern was certainly justifiable in light of the information provided. No need to feel n00bish about it mate.

Cases such as this were highlighted as potential issues when the forum auction was being put together and so rule 7 was put in there for just such an occasion. Saying that though, Hawk is a pretty private person so it's unsurprising that he hasn't filled out more detail in his profile and we understand that there are quite a number of people out there that feel similarly so hence why we never made it a solid requirement of participation.

4. Snape

Apparent Winner - Hawkwing

*Thread closed for review by Cyrus*

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Winner for Item 006: Alienware X51 Desktop: Gold Rush Arkoin Auction 2012 is Hawkwing (Hawkwing). Congratulations!

Arkoins have been traded and the item won will be sent. Auction closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.