1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Unlimited Smuggler Prizes: Curb The Oratan Food Supply Event

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Tony Pendragon

Tony Pendragon Member

Compare how much ammo it uses vs the damage it does. The only thing I cant tell is how well my stats compare to the weapons.
    There is also the fact that their durability is not that great either so you will end up spending quite a bit on repair.
    But even if they are not that eco they look awesome and will probably be quite fun.

2. Moonbiter

Moonbiter Member

Well, without having decay figures, it's all just speculation. Durability only indicates decay range.

And all arkadia seem to follow same high ammo usage/low decay model so far. So i expect them to be at least as good as other unL sibs at standard 2.85-2.86 eco, if not better.

And if you want to compare, let's do it. Ark-30 L, does 65 damage and consumes 1290 ammo. Ark-30 Smuggler does 71 damage, so if proportions are kept the same it should comsume ((71/65)*1290)=1409) ammo. Actually it consumes 1375. So it's better than expected.

3. cuilwenevey

cuilwenevey Member

watching one of these weapons in action and getting the stats, finding it very eco on all of them. those developers are really making this game more affordable even for low end player to the high end players.
    thx a million

4. Tony Pendragon

Tony Pendragon Member

Im still not entirely convinced yet but I have been mainly looking at the lower end weapons like the asi-10 as I am not high enough to use anything else :D
    However If they are compared to the Calypso weapons I would say that the smuggler weapons will be on top. But I haven't done that comparison yet.

But please dont think im putting these weapons down because im not, I would give my left ball to own one:)

Oh wait ... I did not factor in the cost of MU on the L weapons. Hmm ok the smuggler weapons will be pretty good when you factor that in.

5. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Whoo Hooo...I am on my way!..:)

6. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

This sounds very intresting indeed :)
    I give it a try and hope for luck ;)

7. Tony Pendragon

Tony Pendragon Member

This is going to be harder that I thought! In the time ive been on arkadia ive killed about 4000 oro and ive never had a Global. :(

8. M Rufen Power

M Rufen Power Member

Sent you pm with tips ;). GL.

9. Travis"T"

Travis"T" New Member

I am curious about the leader boards etc.

Is there some place that actually tells you the NUMBER of globals each person has? I know you can check tracker but really the best guess is to see this weeks nost global list - so there would be no info on a person in tracker for the entire event.

Travis

10. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I've been extracting the global list for each mob in my category (on mob page at bottom) and loading it into a sql database. I've been able to use that info to work out how quickly I am falling behind.

11. starfinder

starfinder Member

:)
    You using the ET API?

12. KikkiJikki

Lol no. I go to the mob page, copy the globals list to Excel - say 10 pages worth for a day. Then import to SQL Server. I tried using the export to csv utility u provide but it strips out avatar details.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

13. starfinder

starfinder Member

"Entropia Tracker is not affiliated with MindArk PE AB or any MindArk PE AB Planet partners. All Entropia Universe refrences are property of MindArk PE AB (including MindArk's planet partners) and may not be copied, sold, traded, or given away. All logoes, brand names and concepts are property of their respective owners. For support for Entropia Tracker please send a mail to Starfinder"

:)
    J/K.. Its just on the page so my back is clear.. :)

14. KikkiJikki

Its ok, I'm only stealing your data...

15. starfinder

starfinder Member

Quick note:
    Im at a beach house all weekend - so if the tracker should miss a global, please PM me here and I will instruct you on how we can get the global inserted once I get home.

Please make sure you take a screenshot of the global, and remember to include time/location stamp.

Also, run the ET client. :)

16. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Member

Is the armor suits (L) ?

17. KikkiJikki

Thats what it said in the original announcement.