1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Prize Giving Ceremony for the "Curb The Oratan Food Supply" Event (22nd Oct)

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, Oct 16, 2011.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah Cat 5 winners worked hard for their prizes. What can I say, those were the guns I really wanted. UNL sib rifle with that dps would have filled a gap in my current arsenal.

2. Fishfood

Fishfood Member

actually, i should say that every category participants worked very hard these 6 weeks.
    just that the lower the category mobs are, the lower the rates of global.

Myself, for example, had not even global-ed a bit in the final week.

Still congrats to all the winner:hail:.... see you guys at the Prize Presentation on Saturday.

And to Neil and Kikki, I will still be keeping my trophy for a while....:p

3. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yeah not my intention to diss the effort in the other categories.

4. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

giving the prizes at 1ped TT value was the only way that ARK could convince Momma MA to allow them to award UL gear. ND wanted to award UL gear with missions like the prison system but ffs they wont even allow him to let the clothing to be UL. We must of course completely ignore the fact that MA has for years given UL gear as awards for events on caly. UMMM Emine, pote, mccormik terminator, Merry Meyhem gear and the list goes on an on.

How dare the pp's think they can have the same as Caly. lol

Unfortuanately it seems all PP's suffer the same fate.. They wouldnt even allow ND to have UL weapons as prizes for the prison event as he wanted, or well look at NI optimus prime helmet the only UL thing ive seen come outta there. MA is also giving ARK a hard time about UL armor. Its not the Ateams goal to provide us with low amounts of L only gear. Thats MA's.

5. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Wow..

You people are more nutz then I am it seems. You get involved with an event that gives some of the best gear available on the planet within the first year it exists and still bitch your sorry asses off about it.

ANY UL weapon ever given in EU history has been at 1% tt when awarded..you all know this because you probably bitched about who got them in the past. Be glad the standard recipients of this great stuff was not here to snake these out from under you like the usual manor events follow in EU.

As far as the tracker goes its a 3rd party app that has ZERO official pull for anything in game. Just because the Ark staff was willing to support the efforts of its maker for convienience to us NEVER made it the official result that would be used as it still holds many flaws, and again you all know this.

Accept your prizes with some dam pride in your accomplishments. The fact we have such a small community here you are all very lucky to be getting these UL rewards as I can garantee payment for it came out of Daves pocket since we are so few in numbers.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Oboy

Oboy Active Member

Thanks for the event.

and to those in category 1 who throughout the competition kept things interesting and civil.

Congrats to all those recieving items.