1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Planet Arkadia Update 2011.1 (31st May 2011)

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, May 31, 2011.

1. 008

008 New Member

Ya he is upset we have to wait another week for another patch.. I second that, I really wish we could get at least a few simple missions, hunting challenges going so we don't start losing the nice player base we started with here. Adding a few more hunting challenges as soon as possible and getting those texture bps dropping could go along way toward keeping ppl around while the team sorts out the bugs.

2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

You aren't happy with weekly updates? That seems to be a lot more than what SDS is doing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. swaith

swaith Member

lol weekly updates are a good thing, i mean be honest most games update monthly or they release a paid for expansion that still doesnt fix everything :D

4. Larkin

Yep :)

I'm sure more content will come out in due time. I'm just happy they are really making an effort on those bugs! :cool:

5. swaith

swaith Member

hey i got a responce from the CEO now dont tell me thats a bad response :D i have 3 alternate solutions aside from a direct fix and with any luck what would have evoked a *try something else for a bit* response from anywhere else has had me bombarded with "i will help you!!!" offeres from about every possible person in the possition to help =]

i got famous people offering help, and forum comments that dont chastise me for knowing literally nothing about a game :D after two days of reading just the forums and admin/CEO responses i now have a map in my lapel and i dont even have a fully working client yet :D congrats gents im pretty sure im gona be here a while ;P

6. Larkin

:) Glad you're taking a liking to this place! The community is great here indeed.

7. swaith

swaith Member

swaith
    New Colonist (I)

in one day :D you have an active forum! it gives me something to do while im at work ><

if only the game would work here, damn my crappy ram to hell lol well i suppose its a work station so meh

8. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Woot thnx :)

*wink wink