1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Competition: Glorious Arkadian Landscapes

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Admin, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Question I got a nice screen and wat to post it. Then I go fly and find a much better one. Do you allow editing of the first post ?

2. Lezardine

Lezardine Active Member

Hehe yeah that's the most painful side of this competition.
    If you can't edit it, just hold back your screenies until the day before the end of the competition, then post it ;)

endy, I switch from medium-low to high when I want a screenie (yes all the time now for the comp). Medium to high is not as big a difference as low to high.
    The scenery is not so totally different imo. The big difference is between no shading/no shadows/no details to shading/shadows/details. Then it is :O omg!!!
    Then again, it's just my opinion ^^

Too bad this competition doesn't have a juicy graphics card as a prize :D

3. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep you can edit your original submission. I will only use the images that are in the posts once the competition has closed. Consequence for this is that it may take a few days for me to compile the images into a decent polling thread.

4. endy

endy Active Member Pro Users

Or a laptop:p, since I'm playing on one, a graphics card by itself won't do any good for me :)

5. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Bumpin' it up