1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: ARKADIA ESTATES ARE NOW ON AUCTION!

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, Mar 15, 2012.

1. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Firstly, it was not my intention to make you feel guilty or to get you to sell. Just to think a little bit about how it "could" look. :)

I agree that Arkadia has a great and bright future. I also didn't think you were doing it for greed. I understood you had plans for it and would use them and I applaud that. :)

2. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Anthony if you have a vision for how you want to use those apartments, then go for it. Don't stress too much about appearances. Let your actions speak for you.

But before you label someone else as a reseller (as you did Bjorn), think how easy it is for appearances to be misinterpreted.

Regards,
    KikkiJikki

3. rick_janson

Exactly what I was trying to get across, thanks for saying it better! :D

4. anthonymorris

anthonymorris Platinum Member Platinum Member Arkadia Adviser

I did not intend to label anyone as a reseller I was merelyasking a question “I would assume he/she is a reseller. I would like to know isthis the same bjron/mindark??" I was confused and did not know fewscarswas AKA "Bjorn" because when I checked the only Bjorn I found was theBjorn/mindark so I was like wow MA is really doing this dirty that’s why Iasked before I came out and said they were in fact a reseller .

And when I was made aware of whom it was I sent in my apologies.I have great plans and ideas but we will see how this all goes I would reallylove to get a shop and that will be my next purchase I will not try to buy allthe shops lol just one. And I’m hoping it will be across from my other placesbut we will see that too lol. But on any accord I'm happy to be able to callthis my home this is the first big purchase I have made in the eu. And I’mhoping to become a productive part of the community.

I always try to lead by example, and know honesty is thebest policy (but yes I have a big mouth). So here is to many more meetings withall of you in the future and I hope all who have made a purchase are pleasedwith their places as I know I’m pleased with mine. Many blessings to the shop owners.Butas I stated before if there is anyone who missed out on the opportunity to buyan apartment, I would be willing to give up mine for what was paid just to showgood jester and to show I’m a man of my word.

Ranger J

P.S.
    no long one paragraph reply :hail: :cool:

5. KikkiJikki

Lol gratz on the paragraph. Now if we can just get you writing in a visible font, everything will be superfab :)

(Switch to Arkadia theme and then checkout your post)

6. anthonymorris

why does it keep doing that?

7. KikkiJikki

no idea. maybe pm vantastic for advice?

8. rick_janson

I'm thinking you're doing copy/paste from Word. When I've quoted you, I've had to go into source edit and remove the extra font tags (including the font style of Calibri - a MS Word new favorite).

Btw, Van... Every post is impossible to read (with default font settings) in Arkadian Night. This last update to forum broke the CSS for the backgrounds and made them all white.

9. rick_janson

It's invisible on every theme. Not just Arkadia. Actually, before the update, you'd have been able to read it, anyway. :p

10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Van is working on a totally new skin at the moment which has all this stuff fixed in it. Try to refrain from using font colouring, unless you really need to and just wait a little longer for the Van to work his magic ;)

11. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Good answer :)

It takes a reseeller to call other reseller :)

12. anthonymorris

??? not sure what you are meaning, i very rarely resale anything i buy and if i do i sell it for what i bought it for unless the tt value has dropped then i sale it for that.:shrug:

13. ElijahBaley

ElijahBaley Member

What's your price for #4 - lvl 4? I would be interested if it's in my budget :p
    Thanks
    :cowboy:CB:cowboy:

14. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

Yep as Snape said... also in the interim, because the current setup uses the full WYSISWG interface, when you've written your reply just highlight it and click the "Remove formatting" link. This is because you won't see the bbcode tagging for COLOR, but it's there... clicking it will remove it.

15. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

The set of shops and apartments of Celeste North 5 to 12 has been placed on auction. :eek:

16. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Just walked through all the apartments, well the ones not locked that is, and people are getting them pretty decorated already :)

Liking the new shops also, they are getting setup pretty nicely.

17. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

18. Boardian Chilix

19. Boardian Chilix

View attachment 3662
    gigantium screens dont fit well for a bit, gets a small part under or in roof

20. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

So buildings 1-9 have been sold now. Are any more going up on auction or is that for now??? I managed to get one apartment, but missed out on the shops.