1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Article: Alienware™ Crafting Event!

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by Cyrus, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

The Alienware™ event has ended. Thanks you to all the participants in this event. No worries if you didn't win this time round. There will be similar competitions like this in the near future. :eek:

Now, A BIG congratulations to the two winners of the Alienware™ Crafting event! You will each soon be the proud owners of the Alienware™ M11x Laptop.

I will need to meet you guys in-game personally to verify your addresses and personal particulars. Do pm first on the forum to arrange for a time to meet-up.

2. DxBlueIce

DxBlueIce Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Gratz to the winners :)

3. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

Gratz to the winners - i hope for ya that the labtops run in Very High setting .)

4. MIND

MIND Member

congrats winners :D

5. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Yep, we've actually asked for a set from Alienware™ to be tested and it runs at very high settings. But do remember to switch the M11x laptop power options to high performance to run Arkadia at very high settings.
    A brief explanation taken from Alienware™ site:

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Big gratz to the winners :) I was ingame and looking at the clock in the last half hour of the competition and thinking 'aw go on, give it a go', but was called away to help a newcomer so it was not meant to be :p Well done everyone, looking forward to whatever the A-team cooks up for us next.

7. DaveFoz

DaveFoz Member

Well Gratz to those that won the Crafting event and have won hte Laptops

8. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Hi.

All this Alienware event, for hunting, and mining, and crafting in Arkadia, look for me as a good system for move veteran players from other planets. I remember first days (less two months ago), you cannot move inside Sanctuary Command center. Is good read this event type can be again in future.

Greetings.