1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armor Fap Item Gear drop rate frequency info request

Discussion in 'Items' started by Raven Lunchbox, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

ATTENTION: THIS THREAD HAS BEEN RECREATED IN A NEW LOCATION, SO THAT i CAN MAKE IT MORE ORGANIZED AND EASIER FOR UPDATES AND USAGE.

Find the new thread at the below link:

http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread....pon-Fap-Item-Gear-drop-info&p=41977#post41977

This Thread is an ongoing community effort to record what items and gear drop from mobs and treasure.

NOTE: I AM ADDING A TREASURE CATEGORY ALSO AT THE BOTTOM.

NOTE: ALL ITEMS LISTED HERE ARE L ITEMS UNLESS SPECIFIED AS SMUGGLER.

Huon
    CAP 202, CAP-303, CAP-303 Jungle. ASI-30, ASI-30 Arctic, Manta K-5, MAKO Lightning 3, ESI, Ursa helmet (provider), Ursa Harness

Yuka
    CAP 202 Jungle, ESI alpha dropped perseus shins and Law 505

Teladon
    CAP-303 SMUGGLER, gryofap60, aqulia feet

Korwil
    CAP-404 A, aquila helmet, cetus shins, gyro fap-40

Scoria
    Canis Helmet, Lupus Gloves, ARK40 J/A/D, Law 404 D, ESI, MF chips

Oweko
    Canis Helmet, Mako FAL-4, ARK-40 Jungle, GryoFap 26, GryoFap 18, mako disolver L, Mako Lighning Smuggler from oweko mature and lupis harness L, Mako Bite 1

Kiana
    LAW-404's (Desert and Jungle) and one ASI-40 Jungle, Hydra Gloves, Lupus thighs/helmet,

Kadra
    Ursa Gloves, cap202, cap404 j, hydra gloves/arms, ursa arms, lupus harness/thigh, ASI 40, ASI 40 D, GyroFap 26, Law 303 Smuggler

Oratan
    Corvus harness, LAW-303 D, ARK-20 J, Hydra thigh guards, MAKO FAL-3 (L) and GYRO FAP-10 (L).

Oratan Slasher
    cetus arms, fal-2, GYRO FAP-18,

Nusul
    FAP:
    Gyro FAP 14,
    Armor:
    Corvus Thighs/Arms/Gloves/Helmet
    Lupus Arms/Gloves
    Guns:
    ASI-20 Jungle/ASI-40

Beladonith Prowler-Stalker
    asi40-arctic, cap202 arctic and cap202 jungle, Gyrofap 35,(Pegusus Shins (F), Ursa Shin, Aqulia Thighs (F) youngs) Gryofap50 provider

Hydraada
    Canis Thighs M, ARK-20 SMUGGLER, GryoFap-14 SMUGGLER (Provider), ASI-30 desert, mako fal-5, lupus arms

Feran
    Corvus Helmet, Arms, Harness, ASI-10 A/D, Gyro-FAP 6, MAko Fal 2, CAP-101 J

Oro Dom-Stalker
    Canis Thighs F, Corvus shin guards M, Law 101 Jungle, manta K-2, ASI-10, Gyro-FAP 2, CAP-101 SMUGGLER

Kamaldon
    CAP-202 SMUGGLER, ASI-50 D,

Tiarak
    Corvus Parts, Manta K3 Smuggler (prowler), ASI-20 Smuggler (Old Alpha)

Mandana
    ASI-20 arctic, Canis harness, Canis gloves

Zadul
    mako FAL-2, gyro fap 6, Corvus Face Guard

Halix
    LAW-101, MANTA K-1, MAKO FAL-1, ARK-10 Arctic

Ostelok
    ARK-10 SMUGGLER

Bokol
    ASI-30, MANTA K-3, Canis Arms, ESI, canis arm guards, MAKO FAL-5 Smuggler and LAW-303 Arctic

Jori
    MAKO FAL-1, LAW-101, ASI-10

Otorugi
    Law 404 Arctic, ASI-40, pegasus harness old, Hydra feet, Lupus shin, Ursa feet,Manta K-4 (L), MAKO Dissolver 2 (L)

Riptor

• Like Like x 2
  2. rick_janson

rick_janson Well-Known Member Pro Users

Spent about 80PED of ammo today on Feran and looted a FAP-6... Not sure I've ever looted a weapon... Looted a Corvus harness full tt off an oratan a week or so ago... Nothing for a couple months before that...

3. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

Mostly hunting Huon up to Alpha and got only 1 CAB 303 (HOF -300PED) and one ESI (16PED), no Amour, Fap or else from them, ah and there was a Manta 4 L something but that's long time ago :p

Amour dropped for me from Tiarak, 1-2 Corvus Parts ... not hunting them much.

Teladon no Item till now, can't say how many killed

Useful stuff seams extremely rare

4. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Erm nvm. Forgot that FAP also applies to the Gyro series of medkits :)

5. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

As far as i can tell the item drop rate on low level creatures (like Oro) is fine. Hunting anything big will just result in loads of oils.

6. zume

zume Active Member Pro Users

Fopsie: He's talking about Gyro FAP-6 .. ;) not calypso faps.. :)

7. Fopsie

Yep saw that right after making the post :p
    Man I can already see this is gonna become insane trying to keep track of all kinds of items the more planets come in.

8. Yquem

Yquem Active Member Pro Users

Korwil:

Only items from them is
    - ESI
    - CAP-404 A (i havnt seen any the last 3 weeks)

9. Xandra

Xandra Active Member Pro Users

Hi,

I'm usually hunting small critters, and what I ever looted from Oro, Feran, Ostelok or Jori is - countless LAW-101 L's.

Nothing else yet. From Owko and others, too. LAW-101 L, over and over. I could equip an army of nOObs with it ;-)

Have a good time!

10. Fopsie

I have only hunted Oro till now and sofar I have loaded a few ASI-10s and one Canis (M) shin or thigh.

11. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hunted large halix yesterday. About 400 ped ammo resulted in ~ 8 LAW-101, 3 MANTA K-1, 1 MAKO FAL-1, and 1 ARK-10 Arctic (yay! a lucky find), no armor or FAPs.

In about 400 ped worth of ammo, Hadraada yielded 1 Corvus M thigh guards.

In 4000 oros, a Corvus M shin guards, and numerous (maybe 15?) ASI-10s. I think I remember looting one or two Gyro-FAP 2's from them too.

12. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Am yet to loot fap or armour. Have looted many cap-303, cap-303j, asi-30(a?) and esi off huons.

13. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

Have looted 2 mako FAL-2 and a gyro fap 6 from zaduls. Also looted a pair of female canis thighs and a manta K-2 from oro. Other than that, lots of tt weapons.

Only the canis thighs and some of the tt weapons were full condition.

14. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Both of the armors I looted were full TT too... Are all looted L armors full TT or is this just chance?

15. Mordrell

Mordrell Active Member Pro Users

Hmm

On kiana I only looted asi40-jungle but only looted 3 the entire time I hunted them. On beladoth stalker-prowler we looted asi40-arctic, cap202 arctic and cap202 jungle in one hunt, on small-gaurdian i have only found one esi the entire time I have been grinding them. Also looted asi30 arctic from huon but seems to be scarce.

16. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

Tuesday night hunted Oro Dominate to Stalker got a Law 101 Jungle 1/2TT on about 160Peds Also got a 73Ped global that night on another Oro mostly all oil through.

Wednesday night Hunted Oro Dominate to Stalker got Canis Full TT F Thigh Guards on about 130ped.

Both items are on auction with beginning bids of around tt value if anyone is interested in bidding on them.

17. Grrrrr

Grrrrr Member

Looted at least 40-50 Canis Helmets from Oweko (that was during the Smuggler event where I spent maybe 35%-40% on them). Also looted 8-10 Mako FAL-4's as well as a few rifles, ARK-404 Jungle's from memory.

Kiana I looted just weapons, LAW-404's (Desert and Jungle) and one ASI-40 Jungle.

All (L) I should point out.

18. Raven Lunchbox

Raven Lunchbox Adviser Arkadia Adviser

ok guys keep it coming thank you sooooooo much for the feedback. I am a bit busy right now but sometime today or tomorrow i will update the OP with a List of creatures and start adding in what items we have recorded that have dropped.

I ask you to please be accurate in what you say, if you think something dropped but are not sure, then dont add that Item. I want people to be able to use the page to find what to grind for what they need, and also as a medium to show Cyrus and Dave what has very poor droprate and or is not really balanced. For example why the Yuka drop a weapon much less powerful than other mobs which are much easier to kill.

Hopefully this info can help both the devs and the members of the planet.

19. Admin

Admin Forum Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator

I've moved this thread to the Items section... subsequently I had to open the Items section to allow posting, and as this one covers multiple items I figured it belongs there.

20. Zodiac

Zodiac New Member

Ferans are dropping FAP-6s, Guardians+ as far as I know..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.