1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armor Adviser question

Discussion in 'Armour' started by Neil, Jul 7, 2012.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi... I normally don't have to fiddle with armor sets, since I only have a few, but in considering whether I should get a set of Ursa, I went to the entropedia Armor Adviser tool. I have a question about the following analysis... View attachment 4478

My question is about economy... specifically, the dmg/pec numbers. Comparing Adj Pixie + 5B and Ursa without plates, the average damage is about the same, but the dmg/pec of the Ursa is about 10x less than the Adj Pixie+5B. Does this mean that I will spend 10x as much if I wear Ursa vs. Adj Pixie+5B? But I can't see that being the case... maybe a little more expensive, but 10x? Does the dmg/pec number not take into account the durability of the armor or am I missing something else?

TIA for helping an armor noob out :)

2. Elford

Elford Member

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Aha! Thanks!

4. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

If you can get around the same protection from armour+plates compared to straight armour, I would tend to go with the combo as decay increases at a more than linear rate with protection. Countering that to some extent, ursa decay is approx 10% less than adjpixie.