1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Armada ILLz

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ty Williams, Jun 25, 2011.

1. krossteck

krossteck New Member

Not sure if any one else agrees but what we need is to take controll of our own destinies and have the ability to create and manufacture our own ideas. implament and controll what is actually built. in any economy the minds that evolve are the ones that succeeds. they need to allow us to dictate the course of how we evolve. they most likely wont like that because we are subject to the banker mentality and we are only allowed to participate in what there programs are limiting us to.
    I have a fully loaded vtol that probubly wont get far on its on and the economy wont allow me to get the proper tools to even get to space.
    I was jazzed to see the space introduced but because of the excessive cost I cant even get there.
    I will try to help in any way I can.

Kross

2. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Im Not Even Going To Lie Guys this is looking Real Positive.. We Really Got to Press this.. As Far the Economy Work On The Planet... THis Project Could Help the Economy..
    One Thing I Down Want See: I DOnt Wanna See this As We Police Space, When it comes to Arkadia Air Space i would like to focus MainTaining the Ark..

Atlan i cant wait to see your Webpage: i Think we Can take Screen Shots of the Space map, Maybe Set up our own Routes, Maybe For Top Pilots Will KNow Different Routes..

Theres a number of different things can come into play, Maybe Start a Recruitment Stage of practicing on planet, Then Practice in Space PVP, THen Lootable Pvp Will Be used for actual Voyages and Missions, I think that this thread might of reached out to pirates already so i do think im going to trry to speed up things with Getting my Vtol Ready and if we can maybe try and set up a test run in a week or so?
    What Do u guys Think?

And For ANyone who sees our fleet and needs Guidance or wants to fly along side, i would have no problem doing so as long as i can see them.. Unless its someone we all Know..

This is Great guys and its lookin Really Coo

"Ark Strong"
    -ILLz

3. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Ok i have Aligned with the ASF. And Will Start Purchases of any Space Capable Air Ships in the weeks to Come.. With Weapons... I have a WebPage Mainly Built Featuring Media for All Platforms Real Life and EU Life.. on the Webpage is a Tab that Says: ILL Taktix.. Which is the Name of my Business here in EU.. on That Page will Have a Classified Section listing: Noob Jobs, Pilot Jobs, Events, and etc.. i will Work along side the ASF And Provide AirSupport as Needed.. i would like to have 10-20 ships by the End of the Summer With Weapons.. To me i feel it is important to keep Space Details Confidental.. Even If u have been Looted.. Even tho u may be aligned with Majority of people here, there is still people looking for a Reason to PK people for loot.. And i wouldnt Doubt that there are PK'ers here that just come here to look for people to PK.. Advertising Flights Public is Risky enough, let alone flying into Space with a VTOL MK1 is risky enough.. i will name the webpage one my wallet allows me but if u find it GRATZ! :) Nothing is up and running yet.. But the page will Have a Radio Station for Pre Recordings and Live Feed.. But it will have plenty to offer all players.. And Will Be Good for Featuring Intel From IN-Game Off Game.. its ILL Taktix inc.. baby

"Ark Strong"

4. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Ty,

Mabe you should considder in turning this into a lucrative Bussiness. Trader pay a fee upon embarkment, no refunds and all that, for prottection. Like pilot guns for hire. Have Vtol & Gun, will travel.

5. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Thats Probably More likely What imma do.. im Still on Stage 1 of the Bis.. But Thats Mainly what it will turn into.. Especially with thee Option of having ON Call Pilots that wont really Need a Vtol, the Main Requirment Would be to Supply Ammo.. And im not sure yet how exactly imma work that, like Rather imma Buy the Ammo or Make the Pilot Buy the Ammo.. What Do u think?

6. nirfu

nirfu Member

Is there anyone that has Thruster BP that could make thrusters without the huge markup. IMO 380+ PED for thrusters is to much. I did spend 500 ped trying to loot one myself :) (stupid I know) without any luck.

I'm aiming for space, but aren't there yet.

7. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Armada ILLz Is in Progress :)

-I Just Bought the Paint(Lol),
    -Next Week Ill Be Buying The Weapons 5-10 Sets of Weapons
    -I Have 4 Vtols In my Sights to grab Next week Plus mine so i should have 5 by next week
    -I will Be buying 6 more Vtols by 7/29/11
    -Then if Hope is on my Side ill Have to Purchase 10 Thrusters by
    8/5/11, Which 8/5/11 will be my Departure time to leave caly And head back to Ark..

On 8/12/11 or 8/13/11
    Is When i would like to make the First Armada ILL Aliance (AIA) Voyage Back to Caly, For the Purchase of 1-2 Quad Intercepters..
    I will be taking the Voyage Idea to my fellow ASF Members Once Things are Solid..

All Players are welcome to accompany this Voyage.. And the way things Are looking i will be offering Great Business for New and Vet players here on the Ark.. My Services will be Dedicated to the ARK (Thank ME LAter Dave lol j/k) So Please dont think im leaving the Ark ( i Mean your good For now i dont know what will happen when Cyrene Comes Around lol J/K For real i was joking lol Dude)

-Illz
    "Ark Strong"

8. Bamaken

Bamaken Member

Been real interested in cargo transport of space, praying and waiting for some type
    small heavy armour cargo ship to be released.

Have a feeling they are working on some now. I hope!
    Once they intoduce and price settles down as Intercepters are doing now.

Will lend a hand in anything to better Arkadia!

9. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

Just Updating:
    I Been Workin Like Crazy Here in the Real life.. but Good News is im Off on the Weekends.. But EU Has been Laggin Real bad on on my Cpu Lately so ill have the Otherone up Soon.. Also The plans have not changed im still following the Scheduled Events.. and the Webpage will be officially launched when everything is in place.. Like i said jobs will be offered to new players across the Universe.. and for the Arkadian Noobs, the Jobs will be Worth the Play.. So i just wanted to keep everyone Updated.. My Avatar is Still on Caly, But i have noticed the Amount of VTOLs on the Auction here on Arkadia have Picked up... thats great guys good job...

Ight guys im Off to Work

Cya'z and GL

-ILLz

10. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Hello Ty,

Good to hear you make progress on the project.
    I keep an eye on it.

Hello Bamaken,

You just can like Ty, join our Star Fleet.
    We can use pilots and gunners as well.

If you have a VTOL you can do commercials.

You find more info in the links in my signature.

Regards,
    Ion