1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Important! Arkadia's take on Advisers and Piracy

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Cyrus, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fopsie

Fopsie Active Member Pro Users

Please send to me mate. If its his attatude I'm going to retract my last post to Xman on the thread where he states hes not a pirate anymore. I have made a somewhat related post to this in the Adviser section moments ago and I think your input about what you said above have some use in there.

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

PLZ Chrome...blame MA for this ...they made space PVP/lootable zone....they force people to steal real money from real people in a virtuell world......if people go to space they know it.....and yes I hate PVP at all but I have to accept it for now......or I have to quit the game.......

3. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

puh-LEAZE!!!

MA is not to "blame" for Stagger CHOOSING to become a pirate, give me a break... :rolleyes:

I have been to space just enough times to get back and forth between a couple planets. I was not "forced" to steal real money from anyone. In fact, my pilot got me back and forth safely without even seeing anyone.

4. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Not for him personally...but for the whole shit what comes along with lootable space......

but however no idea why such threads are still around...he isnt any longer a adviser so problem should be solved ^^

5. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

No matter how hard you attempt to convince yourself otherwise, there is only one community in Entropia.

No worries, Stagger... maybe you can start "Stagger's School of Evil" :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  6. .Xman

.Xman Member

Well, I was not the only one person complaining about your behaviour , you shouldn't have started piracy without first leaving your position as Adviser , that makes me laugh that you said you support their decision to remove you and at the same time harassing ppl who reported you on the forum...
    I have a few things to say to answer your stated points

1. true but you hunted down and looted ppl heading to Arkadia (Arkadian welcoming committee ?)
    2. yes true , they are supposed to trust official Advisers
    3. yes , noobs go to space , usually with Sleipnirs and no ammo to shoot back
    4. Noobs usually are not fully aware they might lose their hard gathered Sweat , loot and
    mined ores

Well, you are mad at me because I complained about you on the forum , you thought you were gonna get away with it , I didn't even know you were an Adviser when I joined those complaining about your behaviour , you shouldn't blame me , take your responsibilities , act as a man , not like a child throwing the stone and hiding the hand right after , and yes , I have no problems in you having a screenshot with me saying you deserved all of this , I confirm I said that, Piracy is totally against the best interest of Arkadian community.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'm a little tired of the flaming going on around this issue, especially from one who wore the pirates badge at the time he started posting on the issue. It all seems a little personal to me. Mods have made this thread to explain the decision reached and, IMO, the subsequent argy bargy adds little value.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Stagger

Stagger Member

no, i was the one being harassed by you guys. i just bite off.

i never shot down anyone flying to arkadia, don't make up lies.
    if your referring to me shooting you down on your way to arkadia.
    perhaps that's because you started flaming me?

as long as i'm not telling em it's safe in space, and i warn people im a pirate i will shoot em down
    because it is a part of how i play the game, doesn't damage the thrust.
    i'm was not abusing my position as advisor into my advantage.

They can be made aware if they learn to read.
    then there is also the forum they can read it to.
    then there is also advisors that go up in space and warn people about pirates.
    now there's 1 less advisor to warn people about space. even thou i was a pirate.

you didn't know i was an advisor? yet you did start the thread?
    If you didnt know i was an advisor why keep up with it and get the status removed.
    why should you care, apart from the fact that you cannot win from me in space.

you're not even a freakin arkadian,
    you don't care about arkadia.
    you have no idea what kind of role the advisor has on arkadia.
    yet you did want to get the status removed and you were one of the hardest flaming peepz.

so shut the fck up

9. .Xman

.Xman Member

Flaming ??? I'm just stating my point and being publicly threatened and harassed by an individual cause of that, it's not my fault if such a person can't take his own responsibilities

- If you consider what I say as Flaming , please Mods suspend my forum account -

I have nothing else to say.

10. Stagger

Stagger Member

please mods do suspend his account,
    since he made like 23 posts on this forum. where 21 were aimed towards me.
    1 was for him stating that he became a pirate
    and 1 was a week later stating that hes now no longer a pirate.

11. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

This is a thread created by Arkadia's Community Manager to explain the official stance taken on the pirate/advisor situation. Stagger and Xman, and anyone else who wants to carry on the fighting it's time to take it to pm, past time really. The last posts on here by both of you are personal and getting very nasty, enough is enough.

12. .Xman

.Xman Member

First of all, I wasn't the one who removed your status , I don't have such power...
    a lot of ppl complained about that, not just me ...

I see now why it is just immoral to be a Pirate in this game , simply cause by taking down ships and looting their passengers you steal them good with real money value since this game is based on real cash,

some reminded that I used to be a pirate , that's true, I used to be a pirate , it lasted a week, I just wanted to try what the feeling was but then I talked to a person, we had a talk about the implications of Piracy and I started seeing not just as gaming but real cash theft , that's why the day after I officially stated I was no longer be a pirate ...

Stagger , what you keep saying about me lying is just false , I saw you doing that , just I didn't take screenshots, so ppl is free to believe or not... and yes I'm not Arkadian but I was considering moving most my activities to there , including hunting and crafting , I care about Arkadia and I still think it will have a bright future , about advisers ... well , If you represent a planet or any org, you have to keep high moral standards all the time or ppl will start distrusting the organization you represent...

13. .Xman

.Xman Member

Yes you are right , I apologize , but I was answering to a post directed to me .

14. Stagger

Stagger Member

i'm done going in discussion with lies now.
    i hope people will realise the truth and see what kind of evil person you are behind your mask Xman.
    it took me a few weeks to realise that, am glad i did now.. you are not worthy to be a friend of mine.
    atleast i'm not afraid to take off my mask and show people how dangerous i can be.

say whatever you want in here, i promise i won't read it.

15. .Xman

.Xman Member

Ok ppl click on the blue number you see under my name "Posts:" , you will notice that 1 post was about him , several, I had to answer to his attacks, the rest were about piracy and not aimed at him....

Anyways , I'll just ignore him from now on

16. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Defending oneself is not piracy. Advisers are still allowed to defend themselves in space; there's no problem with shooting—or even looting—an aggressor in space. Even those who have made a personal decision to never loot anyone can still shoot down the ship and eliminate the threat.

Gentlemen, please take the personal insults and flaming off the board and stop hijacking this thread. Take it to PM instead.

17. .Xman

.Xman Member

I agree, but I want to add that killing and looting a Pirate is justice :p

18. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Ok I've just about had enough of this. Stagger and Xman, both of you to pack in this juvenile squabbling and off topic posting and take it to PM. If you want to continue your argument then do it where the rest of us don't have to read it. If I see one more case of this blatant trolling, I will temp ban the pair of you. If either of you have anything further to say on the matter, to me or any other mod, then send us a PM.

I'm closing this thread as its gone way beyond its original purpose of informing the community of Arkadias decisions regarding Adviser conduct.

*Thread Closed*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.