1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia's birthday bash

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by Mel_bosshart, May 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mel_bosshart

Mel_bosshart Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi everyone !!!!!!!!

We have live dj's on air all weekend for your listening pleasure if you want to hear your fave tune hit the request a song button on the web site..... www.normandieradio.co.uk

we will also be taking live callers on the radio if you want to call add me via skype ( monkeymelv )
    and we will get you live on air and have a chat ..for anyone wishing to say a happy birthday to planet arkadia...

Regards

2. Milena

Milena Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Bump for the DJ´s....

3. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Hope you all were able to be on for that spontanious interview with Jim (AKA Ewok/Snape). Had a great time talkin to a great guy who does a hell of a job with all his involvent in and out of game that benefits all us players. Being able to do that in a relaxed 4 way call was a great way to do an interview. thanks to Mel for settin that up.

Also very good to see the following our efforts this weekend are being followed at Normandie radio. Thanks to all who listen and support us as the extra effort this week is well rewared by seeing you all with us as we do our thing.

Remember when the Borg begin to bang the metal starts to fly!

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

Was a real pleasure talking to you guys today. Can't wait to do it again.

As for doing my own slot etc, we'll see what I can come up with but I've got some good ideas already, just hope I get the chance to put them to practice.

Mel/Rick I'll get hold of you guys when i have more of an idea and organise for some lessons on the software etc

5. Mel_bosshart

Mel_bosshart Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hi mr banhammer

it was good to have you live on the radio and your welcome any time to come on for a chat im thinking of doing a hour on a saturday night where people can contact the radio and come on for a live chat ..altho i will be watching just how many we have on at once as it can get very busy and out of hand very fast.. but good fun was had by all ..

TUNE IN:~ ARKADIA'S BIRTHDAYBASH live on www.normandieradio.co.uk - DJ'S LIVE all weekend or click the banner on the client loader !!!

6. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I STRONGLY advise you to take a whack at it (minus hammer of course) but I will warn ya it gets adictive more so then the digital crack that EU is.

That being said DJ Isclay is kickin Rock n Roll ass right now and Im gearin up to tag in 2 hours early and take over the feed. Gonna hit you all with my normal show the first 3 hours but the last two Im gonna deviate a bit and change eras and do a tribute to all the vets around the world since tomorrow is memorial day here in the states to honor ours so you gys really need to tune in for the last half at least to show some love for all the vets in the world.

Remember when the Borg start to bang the metal starts to fly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.