1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian quadwing

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Morgoth, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Morgoth

Morgoth Member

Ya pretty much as the title says, MA has caly/quad-wing interceptor, would be cool if we had our own arkadian fighter that could be constructed with materials found on ark.

I believe this would add to space if we had a bigger variety of spacecraft available while benefiting the PP's with there own ship bp's because materials for those would be on those planets. This would force vehicle crafters to gather materials from planets other then just calypso to make space vehicles, which would help decentralize the economy.

Mean aside from pirates, or pirate hunters, almost everyone has a quad or spaceship, wouldn't it be nice to represent your home planet no matter where you fly too?

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I highly agree that space needs more variety. I understand why MA wants such tight control over spacecraft, but surely vehicles with the same stats as the MA ones with a different appearance would be fine.

• Agree Agree x 1