1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian Psionics Institute - PsiSchool!

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Daevara_PsiSchool, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Daevara_PsiSchool

Daevara_PsiSchool New User

Hey there, fellow Mindforcers. My name is Daevara Crowe (call me Dae), and I am a Psionics educator.

As we know, Mindforce on Arkadia is still very fresh, and not many colonists are investigating it's use. It's our goal here at PsiSchool, to open up the can of mindworms, and let loose the full power of Psionics on Arkadia.

We are heavily recruiting at the moment, as well as hoarding PED for the future establishment of an estate - to be eventually developed into a proper school for Psionic studies here on Arkadia.

I would like to extend the invitation to anyone who has an interest in spreading their passion for Mindforce, to join the Institute and help us grow.

We are also hoping to establish some import trade routes to increase the flow of chips on and offworld. Anyone with an interplanetary vessel would be encouraged to contact me at the earliest convenience, to begin work on this venture.

Come and join us at the Arkaian Psionics Institute. Join Psischool. Let's get this party started!