1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian Powerfists

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by wournos, Jan 24, 2015.

1. wournos

wournos Active Member

I had a look at Entropia.com today to check powerfists. I found it highly depressing to see that the majority of powerfists listed come from Calypso. Wouldn't it be nice if Arkadia became even more independent and had its own collection of powerfists, both looted and crafted?
    I'm currently using a S.I Psy-blade that was bought before they vanished from the Cyrenian TT. It's good to fight small mobs (carabok, gallard and lower HP oratan prospectors) but it would be nice to have better ones (from Ark).

Anything in the pipeline?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Agreed, same goes for Arkadian Whips. With the new Oratan Blood Axes (??) introduced last VU, it looks hopeful that the Ark.Team does have a vision about mêlée weapons too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. May

May Active Member

True, the Powerfists seem underrepresented here.
    When the first weapon I received on Ark turned out to be a knife, I thought there would be a wide range of Ark Melee weapons. But yeah, besides the TT ones, I don't know of any Ark Powerfist in existence.
    Perhaps the market just isn't big enough (yet) to warrant them?

Hehe, maybe they'll be introduced, once an Oratan pops up who likes to slap his enemies? :wink:

4. wournos

wournos Active Member

They could start small with just a handful (pun intended) and take it from there. :smuggrin:

5. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

How could I miss that?!? :speechless::eek::speechless:

6. wournos

wournos Active Member

The TT one is eco, I give you that, but it would be nice with more. S.I Psy-blade is almost as eco (0,1 pec difference at times) and it's UL.
    Oh and sound. We want sound on these new powerfists. :biggrin2: