1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian golden key codex chamber

Discussion in 'Selling' started by naverith, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naverith

naverith Member

AUCTION PULLED. See last post.

2. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

Granted its lower than SB, so ignore if you like. I'll put an offer of 500 peds on the table.

3. naverith

naverith Member

No bids yet so, if you need it, I got it!

4. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

5. naverith

naverith Member

Ok - how about I offer you 100 peds for all the mats needed and your GOLDEN KEY bp? Or are you too greedy??

I have the ONLY Codex in game. Buy it - don't buy it. No skin off my nose.

But keep your opinions to yourself and OFF my selling thread.

6. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I've been extremely lenient the last few months but I'm getting tired of people pushing the envelope as far as the Forum Rules are concerned. I suggest everyone go and read them again and read them well so that when they break them, they will not be surprised to see the result and the infraction noted on their profiles and/or the eventual bans.

OP, if you wish this thread cleared, PM me.

7. Boardian Chilix

srry snape & naverith i delete my post
    gl with the sale

8. naverith

naverith Member

Thank you Snape, but I'm pulling the auction.

Apparently, the "Powers That Be" who own and run Arkadia, were shocked and dismayed that my two man team could do so well on level 10 key quests, that they purposly destroyed my willingness to run any more.

They did an "update".

They "updated" a level 5 mob to do over 50 damage a hit on Marshall SGA armor ???

A3 Justifier MKVME (tier 4), DOA Strikehammer (tier 4) and a ML35 tier 7 were barely sufficient to complete these new "updated" keys.

I put the word "update" in quotes as I'm making fun of the fact they totally FUBAR'd the key runs now.

We start with over 1500 peds in ammo, plus the cost of the level 10 key (250 PEDS). The loot from the boxes have been capped at 99 peds a box. We end up losing nealy $100 USD for each run, when you add in decay.

It is now impossible to even break even on a key run, and we've done (I think) 6.

Enough is enough.

Add to that the FACT that I don't even think the CODEX was supposed to drop, and the crafters that NEED it are too dense to realize it's worth.

I'm taking my bat and ball and going home.

9. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

i don't know what sb was, but if you change your mind i'm offering 1k

10. Boardian Chilix

Rofl m8, and defenders and are lvl 2s they do aoe 1/3 of damage no mather armor :D, and been like that since the VU before to this,is on forums take the care to look for it before saying crap http://arkadiaforum.com/showthread.php?5516-Aakas-statues-damage-type
    and is actually more fun imo and others,
    see why i dont do business with you
    gl harmony if you get it :)

11. Boardian Chilix

and i can do it alone with no husttle , learn their attack and adapt its no so hard, maybe if you had asked

12. Boardian Chilix

btw there is an order in auction for 1.5k ;D

13. svena

svena Active Member Pro Users

We know perfectly well whats its worth. Yes your part is rare. Yes it will be hard to get more. Sure it could possibly be the most rare part out of all of them. Get over it. Its one of 11 different components, 318 ped total of Golden Components, 100-150 ped in sweat and an extremely rare and expensive to loot or buy LL bp. Not to mention at least 3 sets of all that will be needed per creation of the Golden Key.

Perhaps if you had started out differently instead of insulting me with such and absurd offer (Risking 4.5k collateral of mine and using up 1 click of my components and bp only to hand over the possible key and get nothing more than the "honor" of discovering it) we could have worked out a nice deal.

Anyways, good luck selling. Won't be easy with the public knowledge that you are ignoring 1/2 to 2/3 of the possible interested parties :cool:

14. naverith

naverith Member

I'm not ignoring "interested parties". I'm ignoring self rightous, want-it-for-nothing assholes.

Like you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.