1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian Golden Door teamslot

Discussion in 'Selling' started by John Black Knight, Dec 14, 2015.

1. John Black Knight

John Black Knight Member

This is a sales thread and a check to see how many people would be interested in this.
    The Arkadian Golden Key which gives access to the Arkadian Golden Door Instance, is one of the most expensive craftable consumables ingame and grants the chance to loot alot of very valueable and rare armor pieces.

The key itself has recently been offered for sale in the range of TT+8k to TT+10k and has a TT value of 1k ped which gets added as loot to the treasure chests in the instance.

The following link shows some of the special items that can be lootet:
    http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Arkadian_Golden_Door

Link to the recently displayed golden door run from arkadia client loader:

Im offering a spot or several slots in a team to do the 'Golden Door' together and share the risk of the costs involved as well as the chance to loot something special and just so you can say 'Been there, done that'.

Minimum cost to join the team is 1k ped, which requires 8 people to join to split the cost for the entry evenly.
    If you prefer a smaller team and want to have a higher share of cost/risk but also a greater chance on the rewards please let me know - the maximum split at this point would be a team of 3 covering each 3k ped of the risk.
    I have created a private channel #GoldenDoor where i will invite people who are interested in this offer to discuss the prefered lootrules for teamsettings.
    The options are:
    1. Damage: Share Loot - Items get auctioned off between team members (if noone bids high then some do get some good armor for a good price - if someone really wants the armor and bids high all other teamembers get a good return right away)
    2. Damage: Share Loot - Items get handed to me and i sell them on behalf of the team and the revenue is split evenly between all members
    3. Damage: Share Loot - and everyone keeps what he gets - Grats to whoever gets lucky
    4. Alternate solution to be found in #GoldenDoor

Please notify me in pm if you would like to join and what your maximum share in the key would be as well as your prefered team loot rule.

Please keep this thread free from derail and attempts to point out the risk of the respective different team loot split options, this is a topic to be clarified between those who actually wish to experience the Golden Door.

PM me here in forum or directly ingame if you wish to join in this adventure and would like an invite in the #goldendoor channel to be rdy when we decide to go.

PS: A respective sister thread exists on pcf and one run with the above concept has already taken place.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

i would join:bear:, if i had the armor and ped and skills and gun and ammo and fap and ....:(

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Lazz

Lazz Active Member

Intresting :)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  4. John Black Knight

John Black Knight Member

Let me know if you are up for it Lazz :)

5. John Black Knight

John Black Knight Member

15 people in the channel now, getting close to run more often - pm if you wish to join :)

6. Mr Super Muis

7. Qster

Qster Member

You wouldn't have much work to do. It's over in less than 15 minutes.

8. Mr Super Muis

well @ least i can say i was inside the gold door :)