1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Arkadian furnature colour

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by KikkiJikki, Jan 24, 2013.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Sorry I dont really have time for screen shot. But if you check arkadian furniture in my shops (and probably others), you'll see its jet black. Looks great but it is not textured or coloured and prior to the VU was grey. I think it is related to the whole issue around the ava skin colour.

2. Kitten

Kitten Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

yup all my untextures furniture have a black starting color now and the textures come out darker

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Would it be wrong to say that if a product is tested before release, these issues don't occur? I don't understand how this can't be forseen? Can the Ark Dev team give us some clues on how system wide errors like this occur in terms of coding?

4. billairboy

billairboy Member

5. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Just went to my shop, all the previously polished metal furniture is now jet black. Just like how Polished Chrome Texture looks bad as well. Hope Chris can advise on what is going on with this.

6. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Hi Guys,

We will be going over all Arkadian furniture / clothing and textures for the partner update in Feb and fix as much as we can cram into the dev cycle. Currently we are not sure what happened to make the textures appear darker as it was not modded by us, I'm not fully sure but it does appear that shaders have changed ingame and this might be causing this.

7. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users