1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian DNA parts?

Discussion in 'Creatures' started by Few Scars, May 30, 2011.

1. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I have been searching for Arkadian DNA parts, so far just skins and hides. Any Blood, Skulls, Claws, Fangs etc drop yet?

2. steffel

steffel New Member

if i were a planetpartner i wouldn't drop dna parts of the mobs exclusive to my planet since that dna could be installed in landareas on other planets. thus making my planet lose exclusivety, while having had costs for designing the mob. also loot assigned to that mob suddenly could drop on another planet so my planet's economy could suffer.
    i'd just sell landareas on the planet with dna already in it. if i were to drop dna parts then it'd be those MA mobs any planet could license (e.g. daikiba but not shinkaba).

3. remontoire

remontoire Member

This does not follow. Just like you can't use or drop any "modern" item in Ancient Greece, no reason why you would be able to use or drop a planet specific DNA on another one.

4. steffel

steffel New Member

i am aware one planet partner can restrict the use of items on it's own planet. however, i am not sure if arkadia can fobid the use of arkadia items on other planets.

5. red

red Member

actually, you can - unless the planet in question expressively forbids it. the restriction is on import not export. at least, that's how statements I've read (david/ni, ozi/ark) have implied.

perhaps, ozi will clear it up.

although, if it was important enough, I see no reason why the restriction couldn't work both ways.