1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadian Colony Defence – Sustained Attacks Anticipated!

Discussion in 'Company Events' started by ArkadiaBot, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Yes, last time I used an ARK-0 (L) and won ~500%. For the normal payout (hides, oils, extractors, etc.) it doesn't matter much because those who shoot with 20x the damage you do receive 20x the loot. For the items (weapons, armour, etc.) it all comes down on luck and the guy with 20x your damage has 20x the change that you do.
    [ Estimated, I don't have a clear idea of how Dmg/Sec and Dmg/PEC of each individual is counted for the item loot in (Shared Loot) Mobs. ]

2. the-unknown

the-unknown Member

There always are lower level mobs during these events from what I have seen. I think lowest level is level 16 mobs? Sometimes I don't even shoot the boss mobs and hit the lower level mobs. This way I also end up getting points for the oratan mission, and during the previous event even scored a solo global from a mob (although it states shared obviously).

3. Chris | Arkadia

Chris | Arkadia Arkadia Tech PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

An update about the attack. The attack is now at the following two bases. Courageous and Steadfast

4. BB Global

BB Global Member

I've been stood in the middle of Courageous Onslaught for a good 20 minutes now with no lag and no CTD. Congratulations to the Ark Dev team, most of the problems seem to be fixed.

I say this playing on a PC just capable of Medium settings.

(in all seriousness though I can't wait to upgrade to the next lowest bracket, roll on April and the death of XP)

5. Fifth

Fifth Member

Best event in EU so far!
    With the mobs not just standing there but moving towards the base it's not hard to imagine it's indeed an assault.
    Uber healing from the dev team is also a brilliant idea.

[video=youtube;IlZy04Avo2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlZy04Avo2A[/video][video=youtube;RKASvplBlxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKASvplBlxs[/video]

6. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Active Member Pro Users

Well it's good event. Not sure about 'the best'. And there are some things that spoil some of the fun. But it was fun participating and I'm sure this is just a small step to the better gameplay on Ark.