1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia wiki

Discussion in 'Tools & Utilities' started by RAZER, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

true it is good, but there is a lot of stuff there that is badly out of date or missing entirely. tbh i prefer the way the EP wiki is setup but i would advise using a combination of both.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

true, even though I added a lot of the info on entropiaplanets wiki I still use the entropedia my self to, there is just so much info on there. But as Ewok says, there is also a lot of outdated info. Mob locations are not correct for a lot of mobs and most images are pre VU10.

Now with the new planets coming and a lot of people willing to go there, we are hoping to get some help for the entropiaplanets wiki to get the info in there asap. I know I will be doing a lot of info gathering, but with the enthusiasm in here I'm hoping to get some help.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/EntropiaPlanets_Wiki

3. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

I'd like to contribute what ever I can for this. I'll be running around Arkadia while mining anyway, so might as well gather info and update this new Wiki if possible and do "my part" for Arkadia community.

Have to wait and see what can be done, but I do what I can ;)

-- Hyssch --

4. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Just a random thought - sorry if this has been mentioned elsewhere before, or indeed already being done.

If there was a thread where people could simply post "I found such and such a mob at x location" or "here are the specs of x weapon", and those people knew that someone else was going to add it to the wiki, you might find a lot more people are easily able to contribute info.

You might find the job of the "wiki data entry" people (eg RAZER) reduced as a result too.

5. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

Well Tim there is a forum section on EP.com where anyone can post stuff they find and I'm sure that info will end up in the wiki.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/forums/forums/entropiaplanets-wiki.3

It would be even better if people would add the info themselves. I have been doing work to make it easier and I have a few more ideas (just to little time). I have added "how to's" to a few pages to explain how to add stuff, that should help a few people.