1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia version of Entropedia

Discussion in 'Wiki's and Other Resources' started by Witte, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Witte

Witte New Member

I recently added a new option in the menu of Entropedia where you can select a planet. By doing so, only the items that are found on that planet are shown (given of course that the data entered by users is correct). The Link to the Arkadia version of entropedia is:

http://planetarkadia.entropedia.info/

This will only have effect on charts that have a planet column ("Found on"). You can always choose "All" in the planet filter to see all items again. I also made an Arkadia theme for Entropedia. You can select it on the Account page (I am actually using that one myself now, it requires an account though).

Suggestions are welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

saw this a day or two ago, made everything SO much easier lol

now since other planets also got their own armors maybe that option for armors is also a good idea :)

3. Witte

Witte New Member

I have added a planet column to the armor chart. Note that no armor is visible when browsing planet specific items as the planet data is not yet filled in.

4. Jenny ferr

thanks, filled in Arkadia on our armors now

5. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Thanks Witte, and Jenny for the armor info, great effort. Need some furniture crafters to fill in that bit now :)

6. Witte

Witte New Member

I think most blueprint data has planet information already. Although maybe more charts need a planet column. I am not sure which items are universal and which are planet specific. Does anyone know how this works with blueprints? Are there generic blueprints that are bought/looted on every planet?

7. Jenny ferr

yes there are, in general all calypso blueprints seems to be "generic" but I know others know that better. Looted many different calypso texture BPs as example and also some components and furniture while clicking Arkadia specific miluca boards and Ball Bearings

But all BPs containing Arkadia ore enmatter is ofc Arkadia specific and so would other planets BPs be I think

Technician BPs on Arkadia seems to be specific apart from enhancer ones that are the same as calypso

8. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

And the API's have now been generated. Yay! :) thanks Witte.

9. Calin

Calin Member

Thanks Witte! Great stuff as always!!