1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Underground - Suggestion To Join Big Industries Rewards.

Discussion in 'Arkadian Underground' started by SallyBridges, May 6, 2015.

Would The Underground Benefit From Joining Big Industries Reward Program

Poll closed Jun 6, 2015.
  1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

14.3%
  3. Happy To Wait For Further Developments In the Underground

42.9%
  1. SallyBridges

SallyBridges Adviser Arkadia Adviser

As Some of you May / Maynot be aware that the 8 Coins Land Area and Also 5$'s Land Areas Are Part of the Big Industries Reward Partner Agreement.

This is activated via the plugin on the EntropiaLife Website where you earn big points to then convert to ingame or rel life rewards.

Now that the Arkadia Underground Dead Seller / Broker has been retired and the Underground has been active for over a year there are some days where the Underground Deed Payment still pays nothing out.

Now I am aware that to Entice People to hunt in the underground that payments would need to be taken out of the underground earnings to possibly pay for rewards but would it be worth the underground joining the BIg Industries Rewards Program as an example the last 7 days hunting has had the following globals.

8 Coins Land Area 540 Globals - 79 Unique Avatars

Arkadia Underground - 236 Globals - 58 Unique Avatars

Or Is there another way the community can think of to get more people in to the underground ;)

2. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Can't do that. Peds have to be paid into the program for ewch global and that can't be done in the existing system.

3. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Yes, for each global a PLA of BIG pays towards the several different reward systems which are in place. Usually this gets compensated by the tax that is on the LA (not only from the global but also the tax building up towards the global).
    Which would mean for the Underground, seeing as tax goes into the AUD's that either a cut from the Underground tax is used to pay the reward system or Ark would pay it themselves. It would be encouraging but not sure if it would be possible, or if Arkadia would at all be interested in making the Underground a PLA.

Edit: But to answer the question, the Underground could technically benifit from it.

4. RavenJade

RavenJade Active Member

If I could use my tp chip I would use the underground more.

Yes I'm aware that I can fly, or drive... but I don't get skill from that and There for I enjoy using my good ole tp chip.

What I'm trying to say is that there are ways that the underground could be improved to entice a hunter like me to hunt there more, besides doing the vault keys which I also enjoy doing but vault keys give no benefit to aud holders.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. atomicstorm

atomicstorm Platinum Member Platinum Member

Not being able to use tp chips is a huge showstopper.

• Agree Agree x 3