1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia team: you really need to do some about or.....................

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by dendricala, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Dreicc

Dreicc Member

I'm not sur you can make a real correlation between actio and player base. A lot of item, material, ore and nrj are available on calypso with a real use. On arakadia a lot of thing are missing for now (muscle oil of course but only few item are available, no tailoring ...) so maybe player base increase but before you can see a real move on the actio we need more stuff to sold i play on arkadia since long time now i try every mob and plant something like 3k bomb already (ore only). And only 10% of my loot and maybe 50% of my ore go on actio rest go TT or storage waiting bp for use it. On calypso ~30% of my loot go on actio and 90% of my ore so the big difference for me is here. Just give time to arkadia and i'm pretty sur that will be a great planet.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dendricala

dendricala Member

well a little official statement from the official arkadia team could help. I guess by contract they cannot say how many players there are on arkadia, but they can tell us if the base players is growing or not.................................