1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watch This Arkadia Studios Vlog - South Africa

Discussion in 'About Planet Arkadia' started by Dylan | Arkadia, Sep 19, 2015.

1. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

Having bps for a better version really defeats the purpose of a reward for a mission chain that takes months to complete.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2015
  2. OZtwo

OZtwo Active Member

It shows the base in your achievements if I'm right in remembering someone posting that a while back.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. KikkiJikki

Thanks OZ. Found it.

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  4. Oleg

Oleg Active Member

I would rather say that the reward for a mission chain defeats the purpose of having BPs.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Well, hoverpods have bps and you still get them as reward with low SI ofc. Having bps is an acknowledge arkadia place on this game, as you might know best crafted stuff is from other active planets

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dibbler

Dibbler Member

Very cool, nice to get stuff like this from the dev team.

7. hHitman

hHitman Member

Extreamly happy with the news of dropships.I dnt think there should be any bps for those cos ppl who does da challenge takes much effort to get it done but it got to be upgradable and yes it should be UL then dats all a player wants.Warp,hull and guns being able to costomize is what i want in my dropship when i reach the rank.Once again great job Arkadia Team.

8. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

I'd like to see the stats of the dropship. any chance A-team?

9. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Exciting times ahead! Great video guys

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I have stats for Ned Kelly's dropship. These may or may not be the stats of the production version available to us. Notice the slot for VST-I... let's hope this stays!! Also being (L), let's hope we have the option to get more when ours breaks.

dropship1.PNG dropship2.PNG

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  11. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

Lets try to stay a little realistic, we all want more spacecraft, and I'm sure they will come in time once MA allows partner content in space, but I doubt this will be it. First thing to consider is the design of the ship, it simply does not look space ready, nextly is the amount of players it can carry, I'm really not sure MA would want to allow that in space even if it is pirate bait.

12. Murkalael

Murkalael Active Member

Well if you pay attention on screenshots posted by Neil you will notice the attachment slot VST-I, the same that goes space thruster. On the downside is half speed of a quad, so definetivelly pirate bait

13. San

San Well-Known Member

It is exactly the same as a Sleipnir Mk1 (L), flight stats and attachments. Protection is even a little bit less.

14. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

If they were (L) then space capability wouldn't be unreasonable but I'd gladly give that up for an unlimited one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Jod

Jod Well-Known Member

I just noticed today that the Smuggler instance timer now gives you 2hours.
    It doesn't affect me as I don't hunt the fish but its a nice quick change for those that do so well done Ark Team.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. KikkiJikki

So while we wait for the new VU to be installed...
    A couple of other items from the vblog that I am very interested in:
    1. Smuggler missions apparently starting soon. Big question for me is will the rewards include the armour that many of us have been waiting on? If not there could be a lot of disappointed folk.

2. Gold rush. Really looking forward to the hunting event as I enjoyed myself last time, even though it cost me a lot and I ended up out of the prizes (were prizes awarded?). Also interested in the Auction. I'm half expecting my monopoly on Koroma crafting to go away as a result which will make me sad but perhaps there will be other opportunities.

17. sinkillerj

sinkillerj Active Member

I'm aware of the screenshot but thats also not the confirmed model that players will have, and VST has been added to vehicles before by mistake.

18. krazykat

krazykat Active Member

I think that its possible that the mission dropship will be UL, because don't forget that they are customized and people will have to put in a lot of effort and cost to get one, and then BP's might be available for (L) versions.

19. GordonGaming

GordonGaming New Member

It is about time the some form of Developers come and show their faces. Good on you Arkadia developers. Nice to put faces to names.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Hideo

Hideo Active Member

mkay, nice video.
    why does a dropship carry 10 people? why so many and if it does carry 10 why not make it 12, thus you can fly around with a whole team?!
    and give them guns or at least slots for attachments to put some firepower and defensive capabilities on these.

just a lil idea for rewards defending/attacking bases. as the game seems to introduce more and more items with buffs why not place a npc in there and the winning team/base can talk to him/it(?) and select a buff(maybe every 24h).

:2pec: