1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arkadia Resource Map

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Neil, Aug 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pretender

Pretender Member

hey, i can use this map to see which area's to avoid with low finders. awesome.

no doubt in my mind no one (including me) will be sharing their profit spots (ruga, platinum, devils tail, etc.)

p.s.: maybe add depth ranges. lyst above 500 is very common for example, while you will pretty much never find ruga with less depth then 800)

2. cid_fletch

cid_fletch New Member

cool, thanks for the resource

3. billyjeanruby

billyjeanruby Member

I’m not a regular miner although my biggest HoF so far it came from mining.
    So, I have a comment about mining privacy and revealing coordinates of findings.
    Because I self-tested.
    Even if I give the exact location of a gigantic claim, I seriously doubt if anyone can find even a poor one.
    My believe it is that, there are so many factors that affecting every drop, so even the developer who design the algorithm doesn't know what is going on to whom.
    The only certain thing it is the type and amount of the resources that distributed back in game in each server.
    I'm interested to hear a dev comment.

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Please check the dates of the threads you are replying too, and if it's 6months old please make a new thread instead of necro the old ones, and also read the Forum Rules if you haven't already

OP is last edited in 2011, so will close this tread now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.